Phases of the Moon and Zodiac

You may not think this is vary important but the phases of the moon can guide your magick just as it does with the sea. Each phases can help you with different types of magick. It is also said that your Zodiac sign can help at this time as well so I will give you a list of the signs, phases of the moon and how long they help your magick.

Phases of the Moon

New -  Helpful until three-and-a-half days after.

The new moon is for starting new ventures, new beginnings. Also love and romance, health or job hunting.

Wax Moon - Helpful until seven to fourteen days after the new moon.

Wax Moon is used to help with constructive magic, such as love, wealth, success, courage, friendship, luck and health.

Full Moon - Helpful until fourteen to seventeen-and-a-half days after the new moon.

The Full Moon is used to help with rituals for prophecy, protection, divination. Any working that needs extra power, such as help finding a new job or healing for serious conditions, can be done now. Also, love, knowledge, legal undertakings, money and dreams.

 Waning Moon - Helpful until three-and-a-half to ten-and-a-half days after the full moon.

The waning moon is used for banishing magic, for ridding oneself of addictions, illness or negativity.

Dark Moon - Helpful until ten-and-a-half to fourteen days after the full moon.

The dark moon is a time for ridding oneself of bad habits, Binding spells, for exploring our darkest recesses and understanding our angers and passions. Also bringing justice to bear.

Zodiac Signs

Aries - March 21 - April 20

Taurus - April 21 - May 21

Gemini - May 22 - June 21

Cancer - June 22 - July 22

Leo - July 23 -August 21

Virgo - August 22 - September 23

Libra - September 24 - October 23

Scorpio - October 24 - November 22

Sagittarius - November 23 - December 22

Capricorn - December 23 - January 20

Aquarius - January 21 - February 19

Pisces - February 20- March 20

Phases of the moon with the Zodiac

Using the listed spells while any phase of the moon is out during the listed signs will help you with the spells.

Aries - Spells involving authority, willpower and rebirth. 

Taurus - Spells involving love, real estate, and money. 

Gemini - Spells involving communication, public relations and travel. 

Cancer - Spells involving domestic life and honoring lunar deities. 

Leo - Spells involving power over others, courage, child birth. 

Virgo - Spells involving employment matters, health and intellectual matters. 

Libra - Spells involving court cases, partnerships and artistic matters. 

Scorpio - Spells involving secrets, power and psychic growth. 

Sagittarius - Spells involving publications, sports and the truth. 

Capricorn - Spells involving career, political matters and ambition. 

Aquarius - Spells involving science, freedom, personal expression, problem solving, friendship. 

Pisces - Spells involving music, telepathy and clairvoyance.