EMO BREAKUP 3

The morning after, I woke up and walked over to the baby craddle that Alexander lay in, I started to smile because It felt great to be a Dad. Blade was laying down on the bed and I didn't wanna wake her OR Alexander. It was basically 6'o clock in the morning and I had a thought of going back to bed with Blade or I could sit in the front room alone, but I chose to stay in bed with Blade.

Blade was the love of my entire life and I want to be with her forever. I'd marry her some day... I swear. I sat down beside Blade on the bed and cuddled into her softly as I could, I'd normally cuddle into her a little more harder but I really did not want to wake her...she slept so beautifully and not a sound would be heard. A sudden cry caught my ear... I look over and Alexander is sitting up with his hands rubbing his eyes. I got out of the bed quietly and walked over and picked Alexander up and let him rest in my arms and craddled him back and forth nice and slow.

When Alexander fell back asleep I decided to go feed SwitchBlade. I walked over to Blade first and kissed her cheek softly then headed into the front room. I saw a very fat lazy cat laying on the floor with its tail flickering and its eyes pricking around. "Ugh..like..such a fat cat!" I groaned. SwitchBlade opened his eyes and stretched and meowed at me. He had nice green eyes and they were so sparkley. I headed into the kitchen and SwitchBlade followed me and I put down a bowl of cat food.