ch. 4

Jesse POV

I pussed out.

I sat in my recliner with a scowl on my face and a beer in my hand. Skinny Pete and Badger were playing Left 4 Dead while simultaniously inviting people over to the party. It was only three hours away.

Badger suddenly paused the game and I looked up from my phone. He had a shit eater grin on his face.

"We should hire strippers!" he blurted out before laughing. I saw greed and lust flash through Skinny Pete's eyes.

"Whatever you need to do." I say, continuing to scroll aimlessly through social media. Badger paged through the phonebook until he found the name of our favorite strip club, Strawberry Sensations. He dialed the number, and someone picked up on the last ring.

"Hi uh, this is Brandon Mayhew, and I'd like to hire your best dancers for the night." he says, before pausing. He puts his hand over the reciever before turning to me. "How many do we want to hire?"

"I don't know, 7?" I say, not even looking up at him. I didn't care about the strippers. The only girl I wanted to see was Sienna.

"Oh uh, 7 I guess." he says, picking at a hangnail. He pauses again and puts his hand over the reciever. "Any requests?"

"Star." Skinny Pete says. "She's sexy as HELL."

"Jesse?" he says to me, and I shake my head.

"Star and Bambi for sure." Badge says into the phone. "Uh huh. Yeah. Ok. Bye.

"The stripper's will be here at 9." he says, setting his phone on the table.

"Isn't Bambi the one that let you take her home for 500?" Skinny Pete asks Badger.

"Yeah. Man she is the finest bitch in that place. Perfect tits. Round ass. Tight pussy. Totally worth it." He says, while my mind drifts back to Sienna. Now THOSE were some perfect tits.

The next few hours went by pretty quickly. We smoked some bud and talked for a while. Not about anything in particular, just everything that came to our minds. It wasn't long before people started to pour in for the party. There were people playing xbox. There were people drinking shots. There were even people doing lines of cocoain off of my coffee table.

It was nearing 8:30, and there was still no sign of Sienna. I took an awkward glance out the window and I saw that dude's bike was gone. I also glanced at Sienna's house and it was completely dark. Where could she be?

Badger came up to me, shots in hand. He handed me one and I downed it in record timing.

"So where's this hot neighbor of yours?" he says before laughing drunkenly. I felt my face get really hot.

"She'll be here." I say defensively, taking a swig out of a bottle that sat on the coffee table. Shit, was I getting nervous. I quickly grabbed a cigarette from my pocket and lit it.

"The strippers'll be here soon bro!" Badger acknowledges, looking at his phone. At this point, the strippers seemed like a great idea.

I had Badger line up some shots on the table and he cut up a few lines. Right on que, the doorbell sounded. Badger stumbled over to the door and opened it, revealing 7 strippers.

I looked down at my phone, feeling pretty bored at the situation. I felt the couch dip next to me, and when I looked up, I was surprised at whose face I saw.

"Sienna?" I whisper, before realizing that she was perched on Badger's lap. I felt a wave of utter jealousy wash over my body. She was dressed in a naughty school girl outfit and it made me want to bend her over the coffee table right there and take her.

"I told you Bambi was F-I-N-E." Badger gloats, bouncing his knee like a creepy pedophile uncle. She looked embarassed as all hell. Her face was beet red.

"B-bambi?" I stutter, feeling like I had just been hit by a truck.

"Yeah man!" he says, pushing her up and spanking her ass. A twang of anger swept through me and then vanished. "Why don't you give the host a lap dance sweetie?"

Badger tucked a $20 bill into her shirt and I felt my heart stop.

Host?

That's me.

She stared into my eyes and taunted me. I felt her thighs straddle me and her hips glide to the beat of the techno song playing in the background. My mind was racing and I felt myself harden beneath her. No woman had ever had this effect on me. Her large grey eyes swallowed me up whole and I felt like I was completely lost in her ravishing beauty.

I pulled her down onto my lap and traced my finger up her thigh. She shivered a bit on top of me and bit her lip. This time, it wasn't a cutesy girl next door lip bite. It was a seductive one. Her eyes danced and she ran her tongue across her teeth. She was haunched over me and knew exactly where to place her body so I could get the best views imaginable. Damn this girl knew what she was doing.

I instantaneously pulled a wad of cash from my wallet and tucked a wad of about $700 into her shirt. Her eyes widened into surprise as I lifted her up and headed for the stairs.