Quotes that will surely make your day <3

This is a compilation of different Quotes from diffrent people..

hindi sakin galing yung mga quotes.. sinearch ko lang :D

enjoy reading :P

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

" I held onto everything you said and never let any of it go. But the one thing that I didnt want to hold on, but couldnt let go was you telling me you no longer needed me anymore. "

" While you laughed all day, I'd cry all night. While you regretted nothing, I looked back at everything. While you forgot everything, I remembered everything. While you fixed other hearts, I looked at mine that was torn apart. While you spent your time enjoying your life, I spent every moment longing for you to be mine. "

" Ideals are like stars; you will not succeed in touching them with your hands. But like the seafaring man on the desert of waters, you choose them as your guides, and following them you will reach your destiny. "

" It was in making education not only common to all, but in some sense compulsory on all, that the destiny of the free republics of America was practically settled "

" No love, no friendship Can cross the path of our destiny Without leaving some mark on it forever. "

" Out of our beliefs are born deeds; out of our deeds we form habits; out of our habits grows our character; and on our character we build our destiny. "

" Our destiny changes with our thought; we shall become what we wish to become, do what we wish to do, when our habitual thought corresponds with our desire. "

" Dreams are like stars...you may never touch them, but if you follow them they will lead you to your Destiny. "

" I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person. "

" I can't control my destiny, I trust my soul, my only goal is just to be. There's only now, there's only here. Give in to love or live in fear. No other path, no other way. No day but today. "

" Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved. "

" Destiny grants us our wishes, but in its own way, in order to give us something beyond our wishes. "

" There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can circumvent or hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul. "

" Every man has his own destiny: the only imperative is to follow it, to accept it, no matter where it leads him. "

" Destiny itself is like a wonderful wide tapestry in which every thread is guided by an unspeakably tender hand, placed beside another thread and held and carried by a hundred others. "

" Ideals are like stars; you will not succeed in touching them with your hands. But like the seafaring man on the desert of waters, you choose them as your guides, and following them you will reach your destiny. "

" A true man never frets about his place in the world, but just slides into it by the gravitation of his nature, and swings there as easily as a star. "

" I do not know which will be the destiny of each one of you; but one thing I know - the only ones among you who will be really happy will be those who have sought and found the way to serve "

" They were seeking out the treasure of their destiny, without actually wanting to live out their destiny. "

" Destiny: A tyrant's authority for crime and a fool's excuse for failure. "

" Fate leads the willing and drags along the unwilling. "

" If you create an act, you create a habit. If you create a habit, you create a character. If you create a character, you create a destiny. "

" Whether we be young or old,Our destiny, our being's heart and home,Is with infinitude, and only there;With hope it is, hope that can never die,Effort and expectation, and desire,And something evermore about to be. "

" We are all tied to our destiny and there is no way we can liberate ourselves. "

" Man is asked to make of himself what he is supposed to become to fulfill his destiny "

" It is destiny' phrase of the weak human heart! 'It is destiny' dark apology for every error! The strong and virtuous admit no destiny "