Chapter 14

Chapter 14-

Cameron's POV:

As she slept off the adrenaline from the bite I played with her hair, traced her tattoo's and played with her ass because she did have a nice one.

Finally she stirred restlessly and her eyes fluttered open.

"Did you bite me?" She asked confused.

"Kind of. I gave you a temporary mark." I shrugged.

"What is that?" She asked confused.

"Well I can't mark you fully without having sex so when ever I try to mark you it will only be temporary. It will last for a week and then wear off." I explained. She stretched and lifted her shirt to reveal hickeys aligning her stomach. She shook her head as I stared at them.

"Just more marks to tell you how much I adore you." I said running my hands up her bare leg.

"Mhmmm." She said moaning softly. I kissed up along her shin and up her thighs where I bit down and sucked on her skin to leave more hickeys to her hip.

"Stop..." She groaned rolling over onto her stomach. Her ass was all displayed for me, I smirked and place my hands on the tops of her thighs and moved my hands up under her panties to squeeze harshly.

"Oww!" She whined. I slid my hands out and moved back up to my pillow. She wrapped her leg around my waist and her arm across my chest and her head on my shoulder.

She sighed peacefully and she her eyes.

"Are you tired?" I asked.

"Yea. Doc says my magic will be on the down low for a few days so I am going to be lazy for a few days." She yawned.

"Hmm." I just took that in. Her magic did not pulse for a while.

"So if I try to do any crazy magic I will probably die." She said shutting her eyes again. After a few minutes her phone began buzzing. I slightly shook her off and reached her phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Lilith? Who is this?" The person demanded.

"Who is this?" I tested.

"I asked first young man." He demanded. I growled harshly.

"Listen, when a guy calls my mates phone. I have a right to know who it is." I growled.

"Mate!? Who are you! This is Lilith's father!" He bellowed.

"Oh wow." I said. Nice way to meet my mates dad.

"Cameron Kolev." I said and he was quiet on the other end.

"It was nice to meet you too First Enchanter Tidus." I said hanging up.

Tidus' POV:

I slowly put the phone down on my desk.

My daughter.

My flesh and blood.

Was mated to a filthy werewolf!

Let alone a fucking Kolev!

I grabbed the edge of the desk and flipped the desk across my office. As I did it flames came from my hands and it burned to ashes. I walked over to my dark angel and grabbed his neck.

"Hurry up with this new breeder. I want Courtland Kolev dead. Her whole family is dead!" I said angrily. He nodded and walked away and I turned back to the window and looked down as the guards persecuted the mages.

"No one will corrupt my little girl. No one." I vowed.