i am NOT a pet

my pillow was so warm. it was so big and it kept shaking. i nuzzled in closer purring a sigh of delight as the shaking stoped. i rubbed my eyes as my ears poped up listioning for danger.....their was none for now. moving out of hte bed i was stoped by the pillow. itatchi got up and pet my head. i nuzzled the hand and before i knew it he got up and started getting dressed for the day.

i tilted my head not sure what to do...i dont have any clothes itatchi threw me an old shirt of his and told me to put it on. i did so as i didn't want to be naked....expecualy not with these band on perverts. it had the uchiha symbol on it and a high collar. once he was done getting dressed he knelt down placing a black collar on me that was hidden by the uchiha shirt. it had one of their cloud things on it. i growled and went to take it off only to be zaped by the stupid thing.

"it can only be taken off by leader-sama naru-chan " itachi said. he pet my head and nudged me out the door. there it was full of hallways upon hall ways. i got lost just walking straight. itatchi took me to a living room of sourts. it had a few of the other akatsuki members in it. the blue one for instance and one full of stitches was another. their were a few others but those were the most abnormal ones.

itatchi walked to the couch and sat down. i went and watched this red haired boy play with a doll or something. i remeber gaara-kun had a brother that had the same thing. a puppet i think it wa s called? i sat and watched as he tinkered with it. after about 3 hours he finaly stoped and slamed his hand on the table
"what do u want brat" i glared and pointed at the puppet
"i like watching u tinker" i said. he glared back and walked away. i turned looking for something intresting to do.... wonder if i can get away with pranking one of this stiffs... maybe ill put dye in that white haired guys shampoo or something. my tummy growled making me blush. a women with blue hair laughed and walked siting by me.

"hello little one im konan" i pouted.
"i am not little..im..just..short." she snickered and pet my head making me purr slightly.
"u hungry? come on ill get you some food." at the mention of food my ears perked and tail started swining happly. she got up and motioned for me to follow. i looked at itatchi who nodded and i smiled and ran with konan to a kitchen. wow wonder how they get electricaty in a cave... she took out some ramen making my tail wag faster. i just culdn't help thinking . please please please oooo i want ramen please. she laughed at my reaction and put it in the microwave. i stood on a chair and watched as it was being made. my tail for soemreason getting pet. i purred then growled as it was pulled and went to scratch who ever pulled it. it was the white haired guy. he smirked and pulled again making my yelp.

"pets OFF THE CHAIR " i growled and scratched his face.

"and i am NOT a pet" he glared and threw a punch. i dodged and jumped onto all four's before charging for his jugular. i was sadly stoped my itachi who glared at the white haired man.
"she is to be respected HIdan. leader-sama says she is a valubal ally. meaning NOT a pet and NOT to be harmed u idiot"
"ha thats a laugh. she is a pet look he even is making her wear a collar and everyting." i growled and soon the orange haired man apeared and kicked hidan in the head.
"touch naru again and i will burry ur head next time if falls off" hidan glared and stomped away. i turned to pein:
"im not a pet" he nodded and pet my head making me purr slightly.
"never dear little naru hehe"