Stories by HaveYouSeenThisGirl

A/N: Hello!!! Nagbabalik na naman ako!!! xDD Eto naman ang kay ate Denny. Ate Denny, kung binabasa niyo po ito, pwede niyo naman pong sabihin sakin kung kailangan ko 'tong i-delete. I'm one of your biggest fans po. :)

~~~~~~~

Stories by HaveYouSeenThisGirl

She Died

>> Eris and Eros

     ~~ "Did you know that FALLING IN LOVE with someone is actually a MIRACLE? Thank you, Thank you for FALLING IN LOVE WITH ME."

     ~~ Don't let your anger control you.

     ~~ Let go of past grudges, learn from past mistakes, move on from past failures, look forward to future loves.

Voiceless

>> Momo and Sync

     ~~ "...No longer VOICELESS."

    ~~ Don't trick people into hoping for nothing.

     ~~ When you're inlove with someone, tell them. If you're not yet sure, don't lie. To hope is actually quite painful, especially if you know that there's little chance for him to catch you when you fall.

That Girl (1 & 2)

>> That Girl at yung Boy na bida (Natapos ko nang basahin pero hindi ko ata alam yung names xD)

>> Felice and Aaron

     ~~ "I love THAT GIRL."

     ~~ Love can come from the most unexpected circumstances.

     ~~ Live and love to the fullest. You don't when that precious someone will be taken from you, so you should sieze every opportunity you have to be with that person, or you might regret it. S/he may be taken by God, or be stolen by another person.

11 Ways to Forget your Ex-Boyfriend

>>Sena and Trey

     ~~ "Dare to fall in love AGAIN."

     ~~ When you and your boyfriend/grilfriend split up, it doesn't always mean that it's a "The End", sometimes it's "Another Beginning".

     ~~ When someone leaves you, learn to move on. S/he must have left you for a reason. If that person doesn't tell you, then that means that the reason is something you can't know yet. It can be because of a fight, a new love, or maybe even a severe disease. Just know that when that person is truly yours, s/he'll come back. If not, then someone better will come to heal your broken heart.

~~~~~

A/N: At...tapos na ang kay ate Denny!!! ^_^ Pag natapos na ang One Bad Move, siguro iu-update ko 'to. n_n Nyway, next ay isang napagkagaling din na author kaso wala siyang account sa watty, si ate Jonaxx.