Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

Cameron's POV:

It was hours before I could finally sleep but I was constantly waking up. I was restless and I couldn't find a comfortable position.

I woke up to someone grabbing my friend downstairs. My eyes flashed open and I groaned. My eyes blurred but once they stopped I saw my beautiful girl smiling down at me.

"Having a rough sleep without me, huh?" She smirked.

"How did you know?" I grinned rubbing my tired eyes and yawning.

"Well you were moving around every five minutes and grumbling." She laughed.

"How long were you here?" I asked.

"An hour." She shrugged.

"So are you going to lay down next to me so I can sleep?" I asked.

"Not...just...yet..." She said quietly. Her eyes trailed down further and her hand began pulling down the waist band of my pants.

"Cameron, you are not wearing boxers...what...?" She smirked.

"Lily...what are you doing?" I asked bringing my leg up. She smiled sweetly and pushed down my leg harshly. Her hands pulled at the waistband of my pants.

Lord was this happening right now? Tell me I finally fell asleep and I was dreaming. I can't believe this was happening.

"Oh my God...Cameron what the hell?" She said surprised.

"What? What?" I exclaimed.

"I think I can do it." She said. All of a sudden her tiny mouth was on me. My head went back and I sighed heavily.

"Holy fuck...Lily..." I groaned gripping her hair. How is this happening? I pinched myself on my arm multiple times and I was still here.

"Oh my God Lily...Where have you been all my life?" I said happily. I twitched hard as her small manicured hand scraped it's way up my thigh. She was amazing. As she began to suck harder I felt the pleasure wash over me.

"Yes...God yes Lily." I said as I came in her mouth. She swallowed fully and sat up wiping her mouth and fixing her hair.

"Lily, where did you learn that?" I asked pulling up my pants.

"Come on. I am not that inexperienced." She said getting up and going to the bathroom. Once she came out I grabbed her wrist and yanked her down onto the bed. I laced my fingers with hers and pinned her to the bed.

"I fucking love you." I said looking into her eyes.

"No you don't." She giggled.

"Yes I do. You are my mate." I said making her magic surge.

"You are mine. Forever and ever. No one will ever take you away from me." I said fixing her legs so that I was inbetween. I lifted her back so that her core was pressed right to mine. Her magic surged again as her head went back.

I tore her shorts in half and threw then behind me. My hand reached to her lovely behind and I squeezed hard to the point she cried out.

I grinned and set her down and lifted her shirt. I started from her bra kissing, biting and sucking my way down leaving a trail of hickeys behind. Once I reached her panties I pulled them back with my teeth and flung them back. Her eyes were dilated as she smiled down at me. Her hair was sprawled around her face. She looked like a queen. Hell her tattoos made her look like a Goddess.

"You're my goddess." I said. She smiled.

"A Goddess is nothing without her God." She said touching my face. I grabbed her hand and kissed her palm.

"No. A God is nothing without his Goddess. Without you I am no alpha. With you I am an alpha. I am so much better with my Goddess. I will always treat you like my Goddess." I vowed. I kissed back up and went to her neck. She moaned breathlessly as I found her sweet spot right below her jaw line.

As I neared the middle of her neck my canines descended and I growled and bit down.