Liam Payne - Imagine 2

It's Christmas Eve and you and Liam are walking hand in hand along the beach. You're both wrapped up warm in your coats, scarfs and gloves yet you both still have red noses and cheeks from the cold. It's the first Christmas you're spending with Liam since you've been together and it's already becoming your favourite ever. The brisk air makes your eyes slowly water when Liam cheekily kisses your nose and runs off screaming,

"Catch me if you can!"

"Liam you know I can't run in my wellies!" you shouted back laughing, attempting to run. He looks back at you and runs back in your direction then throws you over his shoulder. "Liam what are you doing?!" you say unimpressed as he ran across the beach with you on his shoulder.

"You said you could'nt run!" he stated.

"Funny! Put me down, pleeeeaasssseeee?" you jokingly whined.

"Okay babe!" he said slowly lowering you back to your feet and giving you a quick kiss on the cheek.

 You look into the distance to see the sun has finally set. 

"Can we go back now? I'm cold." you pout at Liam and squeezing his waist tight.

"Come on then" he smiles and gripping onto your hand tight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you get back to Liam's you both change into more comfy clothes and decide to watch a film together. You're both laid out on the soda, with your head on his chest tucked under a blanket. You can hear the wood burner crackling, warming the room with an orange glow. You blink really fast, desperately trying to stay awake so you can see the end of the film but Liam notices your sleepiness.

"Tired?" he asks sweetly with a small smile.

"No, no. I'm fine" you replied, eyes widening you're so tired.

"Don't lie babe, come on now" he chuckles to himself and picking you up in his arms, still wrapped in the blanket.

"Okay, I give in." you whisper, snuggling into Liam's chest and falling asleep. 

It's fair to say it was by far the best Christmas you've ever had.