Smoke Drink Break Up Pt. 2

Is it okay to forget the past? Should we listen to the past and make a better future for ourselves? What if it includes the person we love? Is it that easy to just give it all up, when you know it's going nowhere?

*

Banging headache, aching body, blurry vision. Where am I? What happened.

Ariana blinked her eyes open, trying to clear her fuzzy vision. Trying to get up, but her head and body protested. Ariana whimpered laying back down on the bed.

The Bed?

When did she get there? Better yet how did she?

He legs felt numb and mind fussy like a hangover. Did she get drunk again like always? Did she get to blowed?

Ariana tried pulling her body up, trying to get out of bed. Because if she didn't she would be there forever attempting to.

The pain suck. Like she banged her head against the wall. Like she ran a marathon and her body was sore the next day.

"What the fuck man?" Ariana hissed holding her head in between her hands.

She threw her legs over the side off the bed slowly lifting herself off the bed.

She was in her and August room.

August?

Where was he?

The room was lit up by the sun coming through the cream curtains.

She walked to the bathroom that was in the room. Looking into the mirror.

She couldn't recognize the girl that was looking at her through the mirror.

A busted lip, swollen eye, rib cage bruised. Purple and blue bruises all over her legs.

"What happened?" Ariana whispered leaning closer to the mirror and touching her busted lip.

She couldn't think of anything of what happened the previous night.

Ariana walked out the bathroom and bedroom and going down into the living room. With every step her legs begged her sit down, but she needed to know.

By the stairs their was smeared blood by the stairs. Like someone was trying to clean it up but didn't get all of it.

She froze. Getting a memory.

Being pulled down the stairs.

Getting kicked in the side.

Ariana backed up from the blood bumping into the wall.

She turned around facing the wall. Another memory going into her head.

Being pinned to the wall. The feeling was scary. The fear, pain of whatever she was looking at.

Who did this to her?

She ran from the wall and into the kitchen. She was going crazy. She could see people in the kitchen. A couple arguing to the point they were about to fight. They didn't look like they were actually there. Like at ghost type of form, misty.

"Hello?"

They didn't look her way.

"Hello? who are you?"

She walked closer them.

Her eyes widened.

The couple was her and August. Was she dead? Is she going crazy. How is she seeing this?

She walked closer to her and August?

She tried to touch them but they disappeared.

Wtf?

"You don't intimidate me, you pussy."

She heard a female voice shout with so much hate and intimidation.

She walked out the kitchen and back into the living room. Seeing her and August arguing by the stairs.

"What did you just call me?" his voice went deep.

She showed no fear, but her eyes show a slight fear but she hide it. August smirked, seeing the hint of fear before she covered it.

Pushing him back, and snatching his hands from around her neck.

"You heard me you pussy! You changed a lot and I'm done for what? The 15th time this month. You don't know what you lost until it's gone. August. I'm done.

She turned around, turning her back to August. Making her way to the stairs. Only to be pulled back to the ground. That's going to leave a something.

"You're not going anywhere."

"The hell I am! Let go of my hair you idiot!" she yanked away from him and slapped him.

August's face went the other direction. His face an angry red from where she slapped him. It stung but he wasn't showing any effect but more anger August bit his lip.

Maybe trying to hold his anger. But it didn't work Roughly pushing her. Causing her to hit her head on the stairs.

That's going to leave a nasty bump. Earning a groan from her and a thump. No she wasn't going to give up with out a fight. Rising up from her position on the floor she placed her hands on his shoulders.

Kneeing him in the balls. August bent down. Groaning and clinching his jaw.

"You bitch." he spat.

While at an advantage she punching in the cheek. With her left hand. Luckly she still had her wedding ring on. The blow sent August face to fly the other way, and a bleeding slash.

He wiped his cheek, surprised and glared at her. She took off to the door, but August yanked her back by her hair. Sending a punch to her stomach and arm.

"Fuck..." she hissed falling to the ground.

A tear slipped out of her eye, the pain was all coming all at once. August send another blow to her face and a kick to the side multiple of time.

"NO!" Ariana screamed. Covering her eyes and running to the door to leave. She didn't know what was happening but she wanted it to stop.

She opened the door and leaped out of her skin.

August

"AHH. no no no ge-get away from me." A tear fell from her eye. She backed away from him. Tripping and falling.

All the thoughts she couldn't believe he did this. All the voices of August and Ariana argument still there.

"Ge-get away! You did this to me. Make it stop!" she scooted away from him. Covering her ears.

"No No Ariana calm down. I'm Sorry."

"Sorry?" She looked at him like her was crazy.

"That's it? All you can say is sorry? You did this to me. You said you would never put your hands on me." She said getting up.

"I hate you." She took off her ring and threw at him and running up the stairs.

"ARIANA WAIT." August ran after her.

"No August! You hurt me and I - I. Can't do it." She said stopping at the top of the stair.

August walked closer to her making her back up and trip.

"No please stay away." Ariana balled up hugging her knees. "I'm scared" she cried.

"Shh shh Ariana baby listen to me please. Just let me talk."

She shook her head no.

"I need to go." She got up running past August and grabbing her shoes and cell phone.

"ARIANA NO PLEASE!"

She needed to get out of there. All she could do was run. All her clothes, money, car keys were at the houses and she wasn't going back. She couldn't.

So she ran.

*
Kik : alldopeimagines
Tumblr: Alldopeimagines
So Vote👍 Comment💭 and Share👥
-🎀