This Is Me Part.2 ("Major")

Jason's P.O.V

Jason's the name ..Jason Amir Bryant and they call me"Major". One of the top in the game, I keep my shit lowkey though.You see, thats the thing, if u wanna be in the game you gotta be smart.When niggas see the money, they forget about everything else, flaunting their shit to the whole world.I aint gon lie though, my shit gets spent too but that dont mean u cant be smart with your money and ya game, thats how shit works.

Most hoes around here look toward the money and the dick, having no other care in the world, and a nigga aint tryna have that.I have bitches that I use to satisfy my needs when I want to, but they could never be my hold it down girl.I want someone with pride in them, who carries themself with respect, well educated, beautiful...someone different, much less if its even possible ...a me.

Most people think thugs aint got heart for shit, and Im not gon lie there are some heartless tough no loving mofos out there, but on the real,some of us got heart and want someone real. What people forget is the human in us, that we do have the same feelings anybody else does, it just doesnt always show.Some dudes didnt even know they would ever fall for a shawty and next thing u know they turning there life around . Me? I keep it real with myself n anything else..I told u what I want and if I ever meet that hold it down girl, ima hold onto her.