True Friends + Coffee Houses

New Chapter!! This chapter is dedicated to @1DR5ever! Can you believe this is chapter thirty already?! Crazy, i love writing this story :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day on set, Avery stood on the set alone. She glanced over to the other side of the stage to find her former friends standing there with Laura, all of them glaring at her. Raini's mouth was moving but at that point, Avery really didn't want to listen to what people were saying about her, she knew it was all cruel and hurtful. Instead she read over the new script.

Avery looked up when she head the sound of high heels making their way over to her. She inwardly groaned when she realized it was Laura, with a smug look on her face. “

“Great performance last night Avery.” Laura started sarcastically. “I must say I really enjoyed it.”

“Laura, if you're here to brag, you can just go away.” Avery sighed. “I already feel like crap.”

“And why is that?” The co star quested with sarcasm dripping from her words. She opened her mouth to say something more but the overhead speakers cut her off.

“Avery and Ross to main set. Again, Avery and Ross to the main set.” She found relief and ran to the Sonic Boom set.

When she walked on to the set, Ross was already there talking to the directors. The director turned to Avery. “I need you to go to the piano with Ross. We are gonna run scene three.”

Avery followed her orders and walked over to the baby grand piano that sat in the middle of the set, with Ross at her heels. And as they sat down next to each other, she avoided his glances as if her life depended on it.

Ross leaned over, she could fell his breath warm on her skin as he talked. “Avery, we need to talk.”

Avery's heart sped up, her hands were shaking slightly as she turned to her blond haired friend. Before either of them could talk again the director called action.

~~~

At the end of the day, Avery found herself in Ross' dressing room, sitting on the white counter, eating popcorn from a red tube with Ross sitting on the chair next to her. He turned on the radio with the remote control, turning it to the country station as he knows her taste in music.

“I know.” He stated simply.

Her heart stopped beating as she dropped her gaze, playing with her fingers. “Know what?”

Ross looked into her eyes. “Avery, cut the act. I know Laura is blackmailing you.”

She jumped off the counter and started to roam the room. “I-I don't know what you're talking about.”

Ross hopped off the his spinning chair walked over to his friend and took her hand softly. “Cut the act Sunny. I was standing right out side the door when it happened.” He explained.

Tears started to form in her eyes. “Can we not talk about this right now? Please?” She begged.

The dressing room door flew open and Raini came walking in with her nose berried into her script. “Hey Ross, we're gonna get some -” She cut herself off when she saw Avery standing in the room. “Oh, I didn't realize you had company. “ Her voice was full with attitude.“I'll just talk to you later.” She turned around and slammed the door behind her.

Tears brimmed in Avery's brown eyes as Ross pulled her in for a hug. “Everybody hates me.” She blubbered into his chest. He ran his long fingers down her brown hair, trying to sooth her.