About

The main objective of the National Organisation for Social Empowerment is to facilitate better quality of life in all its realms through community mobilization, participatory governance based on sustainable natural resource management. Thus community participation, education, protection and promotion of environment and social capital are central to the activities of the organization.

National NGO offers a full range of programming and support needed to address the HIV/AIDS epidemic. We provide technical and managerial assistance and training to developing country governments, NGOs, and private-sector agencies. We design, manage, and evaluate comprehensive HIV prevention, care, and support programs, providing accountability in both program results and financial management. We help identify what is needed, develop programs with communities to meet local needs, and advocate for effective, compassionate, realistic, and appropriately resourced responses.

National Organisation for Social Empowerment arranges for distribution of medicine to children and poors in the villages where we hold our medicine relief programs. we had decided then and there to provide our free services to needy people in future too.

We strongly believe that the disadvantaged need opportunities not charity and our focus is to bring about a positive change in the lives of the most vulnerable people of our society. With this aim we partner with grass root programmes.

The most valuable asset of such a programme is its commitment to its cause; however what it often lacks is time and the expertise to raise financial and other assistance. At National Organization for Social Empowerment we bridge the gap between such NGOs and corporates or individuals who wish to support development work in the country thus enabling each organisation to concentrate on its core activity.

With years of experience in the field we have a strong identifying, monitoring and evaluating process of the programmes to ensure a judicious disbursal of the funds & resources.

The Trust has made small, but effective strides in the following areas :

Health Care Education Social Rehabilitation & Rural Upliftment Women Empowerment Environment Supporting Government to improve governance

Our Supporters

National NGO’s work is not possible without the support of funding from individuals, corporations, institutions, foundations and government agencies within India.