Eh.

I live in a place called none of your busniess. Amazing right?  Like wow.

Okay I live with the rest of them and yes I am the older one.

Mess with any of them, I will not be affraid to take matters in my own hand. As in if your threatening one of us as Jake, Leon, Luke, Terri and so on I will call the police and I done it before.

I am straight.

I like going to the football games at the school and watch the gang  cheer like girls

Yes they all act like cheerleaders...

I'm 20 and yes I am older so don't think on messing with any of them.

Single but not looking, had a good relationship go bad and it just proves that its not worth looking.

Don't come to me with problems cause I honestly do not care. If you think I care then your wrong. I have my and the others problems to work out, not your problems.

If I sound harsh then sorry/notsorry.

I will say this and I'll say it slowly for the bitches that mess with us. I do NOT care what you say or do, you do NOT mess with us or you will regret it.  I'm so done with one of the guys pissed off at a slut or a fake cause you guys do bullshit to one of them. Or see them stress to see them depressed cause you guys are assholes.  Just a warning.  You harrass, I will call police. You bully, I will call police. You threaten then I'll call police.  I'm not taking it any fucking more.