Have I Found You ?

Meet 17 year old girl Abbey Goldheart. Abbey lost her parents when she was 3 years of age. Abbey always wonders where her parents are. Are they still alive ? Are they over seas ? And most importantly are the looking for her as Abbey is doing for them?

Now, Abbey roams the streets of Sydney homeless. Abbey once belonged in many foster homes but when she was 13 Abbey ran away in hope of finding her parents, but is she going to ever get any hope of finding them? Is she ever going to be happy?

Chapter 1✌

. It was cold and frosty but Abbey still managed to get out of her so called bed wich was an old swag she found. Abbey stared at the reflection of her face on the pole that stood on the street. She had a dirty and scared pail Face. Her Dirty blonde hair tied up into a pony tail. She was ready to face this day.Abbey had managed to find food and shelter on the street by joining a gang with many teenagers and young children up to the age of 9. They all worked together as a family. Harry was Abbeys best friend when they where both in the orphanage at a young age. They split apart as Abbey went to foster careres. But they reunited and started a street gang. "Abbey come with me and the older kids and we will find some food while the younger ones stay here" said Harry. The street gang had to fight and scab food off people. But they mostly had to steal food from the markets and shops to stay alive. The gang headed to the Sydney Saturday markets and wondered through the crowds. "Guys, let's split up and find food and we will meet back here in half an hour.Get as much food as possible" exclaimed Abbey. Abbey fought through the crowds of people and saw a stand which sold bread and pastries. Abbey was salivating over the muffins and cakes. The seller was talking and assisting a customer so it was the perfect time to steal some food. Abbey carefully took some bread and ran but suddenly the seller noticed,"stop! Don't let her get away! That girl stole my bread!" screamed the seller relatively. Abbey was pushing against the crowds of people just getting away from the seller.

By then, Abbey thought it was a good idea to meet the others and see what food they stole. Many stole fish from the fisherman. It was about time they headed back to the rest of the gang. " Abbey, stay back next time. You nearly got arrested"exclaimed Luke. Luke wasnt the nicest person in the gang. But Abbey hated how he under estimated Abbey because she was a girl. There were a few other girls her age in the gang but they looked after the younger kids and Luke expected the same out of Abbey. But Abbey was capable of many things and didn't want to sit out and miss the adventure. "I'm serious Goldheart , don't you ever come with us again" examined Luke. "No. I'm coming. I don't care what you say." fought back Abbey.Luke got really close and said " I'm serious,don't come" Luke said sternly. Abbey pushed him away and walked over to Harry who was putting the gatherings of food away safely. "I'm sick of Luke thinking he's the boss of everything around here " sniggered Abbey.

"I know how you feel." replied Harry.

"He told me I couldnt help get food and I got more than him. It just hurts me when he says that I'm a girl and can't help"

"So he hurt my little girlie"

" Whats with the silly nick names" laughed Abbey.

"I'll stop little girlie" joked Harry again.Abbey walked over and was helping some younger kids wash some old frayed rags and helped sewed them into blankets . Abbey wasn't the best sewer but she could manage to keep the blanket intact. "looks like Little Amy can actually manage to sew" joked Luke.

"It's Abbey and I can sew way better than you in a million years"fought back Abbey.

"your sewing skills are just as great as stealing bread" sarcastically said Luke

"what ever shouldn't you be away bossing everyone else around" said Abbey

"whatever " replied Luke.

The rest of the day was a normal day for Abbey. Then at night Harry lit a bonfire for the whole gang to sit around. We used wood we found and a lighter Harry always carried. It was a magical moment. It was just them sitting and speaking as a family.That's when Abbey started to think about her own family. If her parents were still alive and Why none of her relatives took her up and raised her. That's when Abbey really wanted her parents. She never really thought of her parents much while in the gang, but it has caught her attention that she hasn't met her mum or dad. She hasn't had parents to love her and to watch her grow up. What if she never knows who her parents are. These thoughts loomed Abbeys mind for the rest of the night. "Abbey are you alright? You have seemed a little upset" claimed Harry.

"well yeah , I do feel upset. I want to find my parents. I want to know if they are alive and if they actually care for me" said Abbey,but suddenly she couldn't keep the tears from streaming down her cold pale face. Harry came close and hugged Abbey. He held her close and didn't let her go. "shhhhhh Abbey it will be alright. Someday soon you will find your parents and will be very happy" whispered Harry.

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

Well this is the end of chapter 1 . I hope you liked it and will continue to read the next chapters. From bfflsk