Chapter 6

A/N: 

Heeey if you guys were wondering who Aubrey is or how she looks like, she's played by red head Emma Stone :) picture of her on the side!

And btw she's in this story for a reason, soo yeah she's important to the story just gonna go ahead and say that :0

Enjoy this short yet meaningful chapter, ily guys <3

- BritishBums xox

__________________________________

.

- Harry -

.

"Blue, talk to me please." I sighed, as she doesn't look at me.

"Go upstairs guys, I'll be right up.'' She tells the two.

They nodded, as Tyler and Em walk over to me, as I kiss them good night.

"Sleep tight, you two."

I send them a small smile as I watch them head up the stairs.

Blue is staring at the floor, as I sighed. "You know you're being disappointed about nothing."

"I have every single right to be disappointed." She frowned. "I.. You.. She..."

She was speechless, as she ran her fingers through her hair. "What do you expect? Me to be happy that you're just suddenly talking to someone you actually fucked back in high school, I don't know for all I know you could be Micky's father!" She exaggerates completely.

"Blue. She was my fuck buddy. All she ever was to me, was friends with benefits. She came to me for the same reason right before you, and it was because she wanted experience. She needed the experience. And so I taught her."

She closed her eyes. "Okay so are you doing this on purpose? Torturing me, by letting me listen to you go on about how you fucked other girls. I've had enough Harry. At least for right now, I just.. Don't want to even deal with this."

Blue tries to walk away, as I rose my voice, making her stop in a halt.

"You weren't like the others! Hell, Blue you weren't just a fuck buddy, you know that. You were different, you.. You had this endless sass that I couldn't get enough of, every single thing you did.. It had me begging for the next thing to happen, you left me on edge. And god Blue, that's what I love about you. That's what I fell in love with, and jesus I never thought I would fall in love with a person, or with what they do. I.. Wow, I just love you so much, and you were never like the others. I want you to remember that. Aubrey? Shit, she isn't Blue, and I'm sorry about that. Because wow." I rambled, letting out a breath. 

Running a hand through my hair stressfully I sighed. "Blue, I need you to trust me. This.. Whatever this is, we need trust to keep it going. And babe, I really want this to work. I could feel like it really is going to work, but little things like this.. Gosh, I wish that you could just trust me. I know I could be the last person you'd probably trust because of all that's happened in the past, but Blue I know I can do so much better. I'd do anything just to keep you here with me, just.. Please. I can't--"

"I hate it. I hate the thought of loving you, so much that.. I agree with you, every single time." She murmered, tears glistening in her eyes.

"Don't cry." I quietly said, reaching my thumb to her cheek to wipe her tears away. 

She sniffles, waving me off. 

"Do you trust me?" 

Blue was silent, her arms rested on my shoulders, and around my neck.