Chapter 50

Micheel's POV

“Don’t come any closer" sabi nung lalaking may hawak ng knife (di ko alam ano tagalog ng knife, sorry naman haha basta KNIFE YUN haha)

But just like that Zane ran towards him and flipped his arm over, sending the knife out of his grasp. Zane reached for it but the man kicked it away, and then punched Zane in the stomach. I watched as he fell to the ground, his hand to his stomach. The guy quickly grabbed the knife and pinned Zane down, pointing the knife to his throat.

“Who are you? Why are you here?” tanong nung lalaki

Zane kept quiet and swallowed.

I’m her husband. And she’s my wife.”Zane paused. “And I love her.

Nabibingi na ba ako, tama ba narinig ko? tumigil angtibok ng puso ko at the moment where he said those four words. Was he just saying it? Or was it for real?

“Huh, like I care” the guy said as he clung on harder to Zane’s throat.

“You’ll die.”

“Heh, doubt it.” Zane took a quick spin and kicked him, sending the knife into the air. Zane caught it and knocked the guy in the back of his head, putting him out cold. I was so happy that he was down that I started crying even harder. Zane, panting from the fight, looked up at me. And in that moment, I just knew that he had just told the truth. He grabbed the keys from the man’s pockets and ran over to the car. And as soon as he opened it, I got out and flung myself into his arms, my tears still running down my cheeks.

“Zane..” I said softly through my weary voice.

“I…” hindi ko alam sasabihin ko sa sobrang takot ko

“Micheel, okay na, ligtas kana” Zane stroked my hair, again and again, calming me down.

“I was…I was so scared…”

“And you think I wasn’t? I see you coming out of the hotel and the next thing I know you’re about to get abducted and raped. You scared the shit out of me Micheel” Zane

Niyakap ko siya ng mahigpit Imbes na sagutin ko siya... Masaya ako hindi dahil ligtas ako kundi NANDITO ULET SIYA SA TABI KO ♥

Mahal ko nga talaga siya

"So, paano mo nalaman kung saan ako?” I asked as Zane grabbed my hand. We were walking back to the hotel where Zane was staying. The cops had come earlier to arrest the guy that had tried to rape me and it turns out that he was wanted for a while now, and that this wasn’t the first time that he’s pulled one of these stunts. I still didn’t want to imagine where I’d be if Zane hadn’t come to my rescue.

“Jennifer.  Sinabi niya lahat sa akin about sa pinaplano ni Tiffany, at sinabi rin niya sa akin kung saan ka” Zane

"Napakasinungaling talaga ni Tiffany, I cant believed it na nakuha na naman nila tiwala ko"

Zane looked at me and smiled.

“But you’ve got to admit it. Tiffany and Eyann brought us closer” Zane

“Yeah…they did" I said, thinking back to the chain of events that had happened.

“Napag isipan ko na matatapos toh kung sasabihin ko sa papa niya lahat ng pinag gagawa niya” Zane

"Papa niya?"

“Yup. I really wish I’d remembered this sooner but Tiffany’s scared of him. With Tiffany down then that means Eyann’s down too" Zane

“So true.” Zane held on tighter to my hand, as if I was going to go any second.

“And thank you. For saving me”

Zane chuckled.

“How many time have you needed saving? It’s like my job now” Zane paused and hesitated on what to say next.

“And... I’m sorry. Im sorry kung nasabi ko lahat ng yun sayo, I never knew what it’d be like if you were gone” Zane

“Nag Sorry ka” oh my...... Nag sorry siya :)

“Yeah... ikaw lang ang kaisa-isang tao na napag sabihan ko ng Sorry, ok?” Zane

“Haha, okay”

“And I need to ask you a question” Zane added. We stopped walking and he let go of my hand to face me.

“Ok, ano yun?”tumingin ako sa kanya

Zane took a step forward and leaned in closer.

Ano gagawin mo pag hinalikan kita ngayon?” Zane

Nagulat ako shempre, but only for a second, because I knew what was coming next. ng magsasalita na ako... bigla nalang....

 Bigla nalang akong hinalikan ni Zane....

His lips were already on top of mine...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

         READY FOR THE EPILOGUE?