TKX

In case you haven’t heard, Tevun Krus X is going to be a little different. Even though it doesn’t come out until November, we wanted to put a little bug in your ear about it now (not literally! Stop squirming!) Why? Because this is going to be the most epic Tevun Krus to date. 

More epic than Tevun Krus: Space Opera?

Thing is, 'troopers, we need your help!

Tevun Krus X, our 10th issue set for release on the first Sunday in November of this year - I know, I know... It's a long way off, but there is good reason for that. You see, TKX will be nothing but short stories - again, in case you missed it - TKX will be NOTHING BUT SHORT STORIES... Eighteen of them, to be precise and the best thing is, we want all those short stories to be written by you guys!

Below, you'll find a list of nine sub-genres or the most fantastic genre ever created, Science Fiction. If there are two names next to one of those sub-genres then that means it's already been taken. It's first come, first served.

Each sub-genre relates to a past - or what will be past, at the time of TKX - of Tevun Krus.

So if you see something there that tickles your pancakes, make it known here. If you reckon you can have a short story written within your chosen sub-genre complete by the due date, the middle of October - earlier than that, for preference - then what the frak are you waiting for?

Your submissions should be between 2K & 5K in length, and EXCLUSIVE, meaning that you don't publish them anywhere else. You keep all the credit though. When your story is complete, send it in .doc format to forbiddenplanetwattpad@live.co.uk

Here is the list, so far:

1 - First Contact - @TheRobot, @MadMikeMarsbergen

2 - Apocalyptic SF - @KingBritain, @Reverentia 

3 - Steampunk - @Alice_Iceflower, @ashiqtnt

4 - Space Opera - @elveloy

5 - Decopunk - @CarolinaC

6 - Superhuman SF - @ZakaryShupe, @jewel1307

7 - Cyberpunk - @Kiminblackink 

8 - Dystopian SF - @VictorBruneski , @SophiaLaney101

9 - Spunky Heroine SF - @sigrist , @stringcheeze

Alternates: @AngusEcrivain, @parishsp

What’s an alternate, you ask? Well, a alternate is someone, who in the poor, poor chance that someone drops out of a subgenre, they may be called upon to write! Alternates need to be ready for the challenge of writing any subgenre at any moment in the game! Do you have what it takes to be an alternate? …or even to bravely tackle decopunk? (Poor Decopunk).

If you are interested, let us know below!

Oooorah, 'troopers!

----------------------------------------------

Troopers! We've MADE IT! It's FINALLY HERE! 

T-minus one month until the most epic of epics, the colossus of compilations, the biggest, baddest, issue of Tevun Krus yet!

Here's the down and dirty: 

If you've signed up for a subgenre, your entry is due no later that OCTOBER 29th. See one that only has one author assigned and feeling a little frisky this first month of fall? Well, you have our permission to sign up for two subgenres. All entries should be emailed to @parishsp at: sp.parish2@gmail.com or @ForbiddenPlanet at: forbiddenplanetwattpad@live.co.uk. 

See one that only has one author? Well, we still want you on board. Hurry though, it's first come, first serve.