Spirits And Spirit Carriers

There are two kinds of basic spirits, the inner spirit and the ghost, also known as the trapped spirits. Both spirits are just as important to the balance of nature as the other. In this chapter I will be explaining the difference between the two and how to find your inner spirit. I will also be covering spirit carriers such as Valkyries

Ghosts - A ghost (or trapped spirit) is a being that has left it's mortal body but can not move onto the next mortal life, there for they are called the trapped spirits because they are bound to the mortal world even though they have left there body.

A ghost can talk to mortals by moving items, telepathically, and dreams. Not all people can talk to ghosts but those that can are often to scared to tell anyone else, and those that can see a ghost will be more likely to panic then to help them because mortals are not use to seeing some like like a ghost we do not know what to do with it, which leads to panic and fear (I will be going over fear in a later chapter).

Inner Spirits - An inner spirit is also known as the soul, it is the being that is your one true form. Vary few people can see another person's inner spirit but most can tell what animal or mythical creature you relate to best. The inner spirit is what defines you, it is what you truly are, some call it the monster or beast within but I believe that no one is truly a monster, we all have our darkness and our light within us.

Finding your Inner Spirit - This is not as hard as you may think, in fact it is rather easy when you understand what you are looking for.

Step One - Just think, what being defines you the best? Maybe you hunger for knowledge or seek wisdom like the owl, or you enjoy being a smile to some one's face and bright colors like the butterfly. Only when you find what makes you truly happy, and I don't mean "Oh well I LIKE" no I mean happy as is true passion, a need for more, it calms your mind, it gives you the balance that you need to go on.

Step Two - Find the being that shares the same joy in whatever makes you happy , it can be ANYTHING trust me, whatever being that shares your love for wisdom, or color, or joy etc. 

Step Three - Ask for this being to visit you in a dream, ask for it to help you balance your life, it is you there for it can help you. Your inner spirit understand you like no one else ever will, it is who you truly are and what you are meant to be. Let it into your life, learn from it, and soon you will become it.

Spirit Carriers

A spirit carrier is a being that guides ghosts to the next life.

Valkyrie - In Norse mythology, a valkyrie is one of a host of female figures who decide who dies and lives in battle. Selecting among half of those who die in battle, the valkyries bring their chosen to the afterlife hall of the slain, Valhalla, ruled over by the god Odin. There, the deceased warriors become einherjar. When the einherjar are not preparing for the events of Ragnarök, the valkyries bear them mead. Valkyries also appear as lovers of heroes and other mortals, where they are sometimes described as the daughters of royalty, sometimes accompanied by ravens, and sometimes connected to swans or horses.

There are many beings that are said to carry spirits into the next life or after life, some say that spirits make it on there own after there mortal job is finished and they have nothing left to do in the mortal world, Valkyries are just a wall known  Carrier  of spirits.