Ashton

*ASHTON'S POV*

 I look over at her, god she was beautiful. She had striaght brown hair blue eyes and a the best smile in the world. She was kinda inscure but i helped her get through that by calling her beautiful all the time. Her name is Ivy and she ran away from her dad because he abused her, her mother died from her dad killing her.

In two days we will be dating for three years! Im at band practice and i call her, she doesnt pick up. Luke wasnt here either the boys said he was sick and had to stay back. I shruged and walk to my drums.

"Luke never misses a band practice" i thought and Calum starts to sing. Hour later i call again and she doesnt answer I grab my stuff and walk out the door. Why isn't she answering? She always picks up? I get worried and drive qickly to our apartment, her car was there and so was Luke's. I frown and turn off my car I walk inside and hear moans coming from upstairs.

I slowly walk upstairs and walk to my bedroom door. I hear Luke and Ivy moaning and the bed sqecking. I start to cry and walk in, "YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME WITH MY BESTFRIEND!" I yell and they stop and look at me. "No! no! no! honey im not cheating.." she says and walks over to me she trys to hug me but i pull away. "THEN WHAT IS THIS!" I point to Luke laying on the bed naked, "WE'RE DONE IVY!" i walk to the dresser and start to pack my stuff. I turn to Luke "Have fun fucking my ex girlfriend" I turn to Ivy "have fun sexting someone else!". I walk out of the house crying, shaking not knowing where to go...