Chapter 1-Me

This is my second story guys...

I am writing two at a time...

I was not sure for one and now I am with my second

This story is like a love fantasy where we have humor, love with so many cheesy lines.

Anikaroy17

***************************************************

Uhh....WHY? WHY? WHY ME??

I found nobody other than but the Mr Popular of my school.

Gosh,

I am officially screwed...Can you believe it???Like uhh!!

Let me tell you from the start...

Like a perfect movie scene, when I entered my new division class. I opened the door to enter and that's when I banged with someone. Time just stopped and along with that something stopped inside me...

That something was my Heart. Yes...my heart...my breath it is stuck.

I am kind of nerd. Not like nerd, nerd but I score well and I am always popular with the name Miss Perfect I am the student council president and I'm perfectly full of myself.

I am very shy at times. I know how to stand for myself. And have an Ego all time high.....Attitude all time, almost challenged...

Figure like a model from Victoria secret model...

Eyes adorably brown like a bark of a tree and lips like a softest bed ever made like ever

And now him...

I am speechless,

I am stud,

I am lost,

I am in my train of thoughts,

I am in dreamland,

I am a Barbie seeing ken,

I am Juliet lost in Romeo....

His chocolate brown eyes...make me hypnotise...His dark brown hairs with slight black shade is just breath taking....His perfect body reminds me of Alex Pettyfer and his smile puts Tom Cruise to shame (in my eye!!!).His lips......... gives me.....

*blush*

But.....

I am always afraid seeing him, My legs are jelly. My eyes are like sockets out. My brain is like 'WOW' what a creation.

Before my reason to be a president was my will and now it is that I may get a chance to talk to him.......I know it's like a stalker and I am one when it comes to him and only him. I am head over heels when it comes to him....

Everyone almost noticed that I like him but I guess he still did not noticed....It is like he can't see I am invisible for him....We never talk even though we are in same class. It feels bad to see girls talking to him freely and when I cant.But I guess I am used to it he is like the best guy in school each and every girl wants to be with him. But still he is not a playboy!

Blair Willows my best friend. And a girl that has done has done PHD in insulting me and tries to make me a proper girl any guy would love to date! But I never let her do that. Actually it is not me...It is Alex

Alex Blake my childhood best friend. And the best guy I ever met. Humble, polite, sweet, caring, loving, hardworking, and honest. He is a guy that can date any girl he wants but he is pure by heart and cannot break any girl's heart so always keeps a distance!

And Stefan my.........

You guys get it right......ohhh god......I am blushing again.

******************************************************

Short chapter but I was just giving the introduction to this story so that you guys can have a better view....

I know there are lot of mistakes but it is improving I guess!!!!!
Feel free to PM me if you want to suggest or want to tell me something....

Anikaroy17