Chapter Two- The Quartet

Hi people, this is chapter 2. Pls comment or vote. 38 people read this. No one said anything. I'm sure you all know how depressing that is. At least tell me if you like it or hate it. I feel that I'm a horrible writer so comments would be most welcome. I will only update if there are 3 comments kay? Happy Reading!

Chapter Two- The Quartet

"Okay, so this is the Music and Performing Arts Atrium. There are twenty practice rooms on the first floor. Five are fitted with grand pianos and the rest have an upright piano. The Symphonic band, string ensemble, guitar ensemble, choir and acapella practice rooms are also on the first floor. The second floor has five normal dance studios and three small ones. The grand auditorium is to the right and the full-size ice-skating rink is to the left," Angelina said, pointing to the different rooms.

I nodded, trying to keep track of everything. Like she said, this place was huge. Well, it even had a full size skating rink! Unbelievable. Angelina had also kindly introduced me to practically everyone in the whole school. It was mentally exhausting. I struggled to remember all of their names so as to not embarrass myself if I ever meet them again.

Now it was almost 5pm and we were walking back to the main building for the appointment with the headmaster. He would be briefing me about the scholarship and then I would sign the contract. I would be starting school tomorrow. Yippee! I was so happy I felt that I was going to skip all the way to the Headmaster's office. New school, new teachers, new friends and new…

I stopped. I never got to finish the list because just then, everybody in the main foyer had gone eerily quiet.

I looked up to see the cause of the commotion or rather lack thereof. I gasped. Three guys stood on the staircase landing where I had previously fallen from a few hours ago. They were gorgeous. There was no other word for it. My bones were going spongy and my brain fuzzy. I could not tear my eyes away from them. Blasted hormones. Becoming a fan girl was the last thing that I needed.

The first guy was tall. Actually, all three of them were tall. But he was the tallest, at least 1.85 metres. He had messy brown hair that was longer than the norm for boys. His fringe covered his eyes but I could make out that his eyes were a deep hazel brown. He saw me looking at him and his eyes became piercing and fierce. I started and stared but the fierce expression in his eyes disappeared, to be replaced by a bored look. I stared a little longer but he stuffed his hands into his pockets, eyes wandering everywhere but me. I heard some girls swoon. Ugh. My eyes turned to the guys beside him.

The similarity between those two was startling. They were definitely brothers, maybe even twins. Their reddish brown hair was stylishly tousled. Their faces were immaculate. No blemish and perfectly smooth. Two pairs of green eyes drifted around boredly. Another group of fan girls fainted. I rolled my eyes. Sure they were handsome but don't you think fainting is taking things a little too far? It's not as if they would sweep down and carry you up in their arms if you fainted. Oh right, that's exactly what the girls wanted.

I realised that the threesome was making their way down the stairs now. The silence suddenly erupted into a mist of ill-disguised high-pitched squeals and shrieks as the ladies tried to position themselves closest to them. What I did not notice was that they were making their way towards Angelina and me. Maybe they wanted to talk to Angelina but one glance at her told me that this was not the case. That left me. They wanted to talk to me. Crap. I scrambled to get out of the way but it was far too late.

"Mademoiselle Eleanore, what a pleasure it is to meet you," a twin swept towards me and planted a kiss on my hand. "We have heard a lot about you," he continued, winking.

I raised my eyebrows. Was he flirting? We just met! I shrugged the thought away. I mocked a curtsey, "Nice to meet you. Would you be kind enough to introduce yourself and your friends?" It was getting annoying to have everybody know all about you and you not knowing them at all.