Chapter Thirty Eight

So the two hour journey it took to Las Vegas went by so fast.

Elliot and I were separated until five o’clock tonight; I hadn’t seen him since last night.

I missed him already.

I set the twins down and fell on the bed.

I had four hours until I was getting married... being excited was understatement.

Suddenly, the door to my hotel room burst open and My Mom, Eva, Stacy and Jake’s girlfriend Mia—which I don't even know—walked into the room carrying bag and a dress—which I couldn’t see because it was in a dress bag.

“We need to get you ready.” Stacy sang in a high pitched voice.

My Mom started doing my hair; she plaited my hair so it was pinned to my head, it was neat and looked pretty but it also had that messy look.

Stacy started doing my make-up, we wanted simple so we added purple glitter eye shadow to make my eyes stand out. Stacy added eyeliner with a little flick at the end, mascara and pink lipstick.

I looked in the mirror and smiled.

“Thank you guys.” I told them.

“Oh wow we have an hour until the wedding I'm so excited.” Eva sang and clapped up hands.

I raised my eye brows, it’s been three hours.

I suppose it makes sense I had to stop three or four times for the twins and getting my hair and make-up done.

“Ari, come to the bathroom.” Stacy said.

We walked into the bathroom.

Stacy closed the door locking it behind her, she pulled out a bag which had Victoria Secret labelled across it.

“I totally forgot about that stuff... you are a life saver.” I said hugging her.

I can’t believe I forgot that I would need lingerie.

“No problem, now you better put it on.” She winked and walked out of the room.

I pulled out the white lace strapless corset—which was see through... all of it!

I put it on and cringed, I also pulled on the white lace thong and white garter.

Elliot was certainly going to love this.

I slipped on the bath robe and walked out seeing that everyone else had their hair and make-up done too. It didn't take them long as theirs wasn’t as extravagant.

“You ready for your dress.” My Mom said.

“Yes.” I whispered, eager to see it.

I walked over the bag which had Vera Wang printed on.

I shook my head knowing my Mom and Dad got me a Vera dress—they were obsessed with designer stuff, so it made sense.

I unzipped the bag and couldn’t help the grin that was spread across my face when I saw it.

It had spaghetti straps which went into a v shaped neck line; it had a small sliver lace material across the chest. Just under the breast line it came tight and then it proofed out slightly all the way to the floor.

I loved it.

“Oh my god, I love it. Thank you, thank you.” I said jumping up and down.

They all helped my into my dress after they all slipped into their dark purple dresses.

They ignored my lingerie not uttering a single word, which I was grateful for.

We all sat down and had a glass of champagne.

“I can’t believe you are getting married.” Stacy cried.

“I know and in Vegas.” I laughed.

Personally, I didn't care that we decided to get married in Vegas, me and Elliot both agreed that we didn't care whether we got married a swamp just as long as it was together.

It was like a normal wedding anyway, just with less planning and less stress.

I sighed and sipped my drink.

“It’s weird that you are so calm, I was freaking out on my wedding day.” Eva said.

I shrugged and turned towards Mia.

“So Mia, you are my bridesmaid and I know nothing about you.” I said and laughed a little.

“I know, you look amazing by the way.” She said.

“You don't need to suck up, you will be her best friend soon... she like that with everyone.” Stacy said while bursting into fits of giggles.

I glared at her. “I do not.” I cried.

“Anyway, Mia, how did you meet Jacob?” Eva asked.

“Oh, we go to the same College and we are in the same classes.” She smiled, she had a faraway look in her eye and I knew she was thinking about Jake.

“I can so see you as my sister-in-law.” I sang whilst grinning.

“That would be cool.” Mia said grinning.

“Ladies, it’s time.” My Mom chimed.

They all left taking Elijah and Addison who were wearing a cute mini suit and a pink princess dress.

They were so cute.

I waited alone in my room waiting for my Dad, who was giving me away.

I was sitting on the putting my bracelet on when the door opened.

“Hi Dad, let me finished putting this on.” I called.

I finally managed to get it on and made my way into the lounge.

“Hello Arianne.”

I stopped dead in my tracks and looked up.

Holy Mother of Hell.

How the hell could I forget.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun dun duuuuuuuunnnn

I'm so so so sorry for not updating!!! I have been dealing with some personal issues and didn't have it in me to write.

I'm still not pleased with this chapter but i wanted to put something up to you guys... my amazing, beautiful, loving fans :D

Anyway... I am writing again and will start writing about two a week like i usual do!

Please check out Dangerous lives in which i will be uploading soon... I promise.

Please forgive me :)

Let me know what you think!

Who do you think is in the room?? 

Comment, Vote and Fan....... please :)