Chapter 39

Micheel's POV

“That would be fairly helpful. Then I wouldn’t need to worry about you getting raped by him anymore” Zane

"Iniisip mo parin ba na masama si Eyann, Zane?"

“Yes. And working with Tiffany as well.. Still” Zane

“Psh. bahala na, basta ba nag uusap tayo” sabi ko

I looked up to look at Zane’s expression and to my surprise, he was smiling.

There it was. His smile.

“So ngayon sinasabi mo na miss mu'ko?” sabi ni Zane, habang nakasmirk at naka arms cross pa

"H-Hindi ah.." sheemay paktay ako nito -___-+

“Yes, you are” pangungulet ni Zane

"Isipin mo na kung ano gusto mong isipin, basta ako Hindi kita na miss"

Zane sighed and headed towards the front door again.

“Guess I’m leaving then. If you don’t want to admit it then fine. I’m off to another party.” Zane

Na iimagine ko pa lang na nandun siya sa party tapos nakikipaghalikan sa iba't-ibang babae doon naiinis na ako..

"Wag! teka lang..."

Humarap ulet sa akin si Zane tapos tumingin sa akin

 “Oo na…aaminin ko na miss kita, okay? Honestly. yung pag ignore mo sa akin parang feeling ko angsama ko, sorry na kung ano man nagawa kong kasalanan sorry na. yun ba gusto mong marinig?”

"So, ngayon makikipag break kana kay Eyann?" Tanong ni Zane

"Zane, hindi ko magagawa yun"

"Bakit naman?" Zane

"Kasi ang bait niya sa akin"

Zane again sighed and threw his keys onto the coffee table.

“Good enough. I guess that party won’t need me after all” Zane looked up at me and grinned.

“Salamat. alam mo ba kung gaano ka lungkot ang buhay ko pag wala ka?”

"Very lonely?" Zane

"Malamang..."

 for the rest of the night Zane and I stayed at home. We went out and got a couple of DVD’s to watch and just sat on the couch, eating popcorn and chips while we watched Jack die and Rose calling out to him. I got teary-eyed and Zane scoffed. He was definitely back to normal and I didn’t complain once about it. In truth, I felt relieved, and happy that things between us were good again. Whatever angered him in the first place was Eyann all along. And to think I was so blind.

And as Titanic came to a close I found myself setting my head onZane ’s shoulder; the both of us falling asleep right there on the couch, as Jack and Rose found each other in their dreams…

All Zane did was nod, as if he knew this already. I took this as a sign to the end of this discussion and reached for the door knob to my room, but suddenly, Zane spoke up.

“Teka lang” Lumapit siya sa akin, yung as in close talaga

“May ipapakita ako sayo”Zane

"Huh?"

"Basta..sundan mo lang ako” ZaneJaejoong suddenly took my hand in his, holding it tight, as he led me down the stairs. His hand felt warm and soft in mine, and it felt so right just then. As if he our hands were puzzle pieces that were meant to be linked together.

Zane dragged me to the backyard, where the pool lights were turned on, sending light beams across the water.

“Zane, ano gagawin mo?" tanong ko kay Zane kasi gabi na eh.. takot pa naman ako =="

Zane suddenly let go of my hand and pointed to the sky.

“Tingnan mo oh…full moon.” Zane

 I looked up and fixed my gaze on the direction that he was pointing at. And sure enough, sitting brightly against the blanket of black sky, was a round, pale yellow moon.

“pinapunta mo lang ako para lang dito, Zane?”

“Well, yeah. di pa kasi ako nakakita ng full moon ever since” Zane

"Talaga?"

"Yup" Zane