(33) I Want To Do Real Bad Things With YOu

I Want To Do Real Bad Things With You

Chapter 33

Drake’s POV

I've never been so nervous in my entire life but as soon as Jace said yes the nervousness disappeared and was replaced with so much joy that I thought I would burst.

That one person can love another as much as I love him is unimaginable but I have come to realize that my life would be nothing without him. Not too long ago I thought that I had lost him and it was almost the end of me. It made me see just how much I need him and I made myself a promise that I would never let him go. That I would spend every day of the rest of my life making him happy and showing him just how much I really love him.

"So, when do you want to do it?" Jace asked as I slipped the ring onto his finger. It fit perfectly and I didn't mention the inscription on the inside. Leaving him to discover it for himself.

"Whenever you want to," I replied honestly, pulling his body closer to mine. He was only a few inches away but it was much too far.

"How about now?" Jace asked, giving me a devilishly sexy smile.

"I think a wedding will take a little longer than that to plan," I chuckled as I pressed my lips against his.

He kissed me back lovingly and then pulled away, his eyes filled with excitement and lust.

"I want to marry you more than anything in this world but I don't want a wedding. No suits and ties, no flowers, no family, just you and me," Jace stated and before I could say anything his lips were on mine again.

When we pulled apart this time we were both out of breath and I was struggling to think straight from the passion and need that was overwhelming my body.

"Let's go," I finally said, after a few second of just staring at him.

"Where?" Jace asked as I got to my feet and pulled him up with me.

"I don't know, anywhere that will marry us," I replied as I led him to the fire escape.

"Are you serious?" Jace asked, pulling me to a stop.

"Completely," I answered and watched as the most gorgeous smile formed on his face.

“There is something we need to do first though,” he said as we made our way down the ladder.

“Oh and what might that be?” I asked as I lowered myself onto the balcony and grabbed a hold of his waste.

“I’m sure you know,” Jace replied as he came to a stop and turned himself around on the ladder so that he stood about a foot taller than me.  He looked so amazing in the moonlight and for a second I couldn’t quite believe how lucky I am that he wants me but he does and he wants something else right now as well and I knew exactly what it is.

“Let’s see if I can guess right,” I stated as I let my hands move down his body until I reached his ass.

“You want me…” I continued as I grabbed a hold of him and lifted him into the air.

“To…” I said as he wrapped his legs around my body.

“Fuck you senseless,” I finished as I pressed him against the wall and crashed my lips down on his.

Jace kissed me back immediately, his hands wrapping around my neck and his fingers twisting into my hair pulling me closer. I could feel his need for me radiating through every touch and I needed him too. I needed him so bad that if I didn’t have him right now I would surely die.

“To much clothes,” Jace breathed as he tugged on my shirt.

“Way too much,” I agreed as I moved us away from the wall, needing to get us inside and fast.

As soon as I set foot in our apartment Jace ripped my shirt off, letting it fall to the floor as I carried him over to the couch where I pulled off his shirt and laid us down. We were so close but I needed more, I needed him naked so I pushed myself onto my knees as my hands slid down his delicious body.

“You are so fucken hot,” I breathed as I grabbed a hold of his jeans and started undoing the button. He let me do that but stopped me before I could pull down his zipper.

“No, I want to do something for you,” Jace said as he pushed himself up from where he was laying and then pushed me back so that I was sitting on the couch. I was about to ask him what he had in mind but I didn’t have to as he lowered himself between my legs and skillfully undid my pants.

I was so hard for him that it almost hurt when he grabbed a hold of my dick and slipped it into his mouth. A moan escaped my throat and I grabbed a hold of his hair and thrust forward into his mouth.  His lips felt so good around me that I nearly blowed right there and then but I managed to get myself under control just in time. Jace didn’t let up thought as he sucked and nibbled and licked, driving me insane with pleasure.

“I’m going to…” I started saying but Jace cut me off.

“Not yet you’re not, I want you to come inside me,” he said as he let go of my throbbing dick and got to his feet.

“You’re killing me,” I panted as he kicked off his shoes and pulled off his jeans and boxers.

“No, I’m fucking you,” he replied as he got onto my lap and straddled me with his legs, rendering me speechless as he positioned my dick at his entrance and pushed down hard. I slipped in deep and a moan escaped his mouth as his back arched with pleasure. It must have hurt because he really wasn’t being gentle at all but as Jace always says, there is a very fine line between pleasure and pain.

“You feel so fucken good,” I breathed as he pulled my dick out almost to the tip and then thrust it back in again.

“Just for you,” he whispered as he leaned forward and crashed his lips to mine. The kiss was rough, filled with lust and as it grew in passion so did the speed with which he was fucking me. I wrapped my one arm around his waist, pushing him down onto me as I thrust up into him. My other hand found his dick and started pleasuring him, moving to the rhythm of our thrusting bodies.

I could feel his dick starting to throb hard and uncontrollably in my hand just as the burning sensation of my orgasm started to build in my stomach, making its way through my body until I couldn’t hold it in anymore. I exploded into him just as he came, both of us shuddering with pleasure as we came undone.