orochimaru

i walked with my team to the forest. today i changed into a more easy moving outfit puting shorts under my skirt and wear my short jacket. nii-san didn't look happy to see my in something so revealing but i didn't care. when we got there we had to sigh wavers and shit not like anyone would care if i died. ok well sasuke would.....and gaara....and grampa hokage.....and maybe konahamaru but other than that i dont htink anyone would realy care. 

me and sasuke listioned to the instructer as did sakura...or shew as looking at sasuke...eather way it was simply to see we were going to be fine. i saw gaara and waved at him. he smirked slightly and nodded at me. konahamaru did his stupid box rock thing and asked different genin questions about hte exam. i ignored him and felt a weight on my shoulder. sasuke looked at me worried.

"you think your going to be ok dobe?" i glared and swated his hand.

"il be fine sasuke. ive lived threw worse" i glared and pouted runing and grabing our scroll and handing it to him before we ran to our gate. after we ran in we astablished a code to. i dont remeber it but i know we did hehe. after about a half an hour i needed to pee and so i ran off for a bit. when i came back i saw a dead corpse....what did i miss? o well we ran for another day and cut down every preditore that came out way. it was easy until about half way threw the second day. it was then i ran to check the parimitar and got caught by a giant snake. it slighered around me crushing me. i gausped and then growled.

kit be careful. we dont know what this thing can do." i nodded and attacked till i heard sauke yell. i panicked and sliced the snakes throat before runnign to my brother. i growled and asked to show kyu a bit. he agreed and my eyes turned to as did my chakura. ran to my brother. he held his throat and was screaming in pain. 

"well well look what we have here. a little kitsune? how cute. came to your master" o this freak had done it now. i am NO ones pet. and sasuke is certonaly not my master.

"what did you do to sasu-nii" i growled. the man chuckled and shook his fingar

"afraid i cant tell you that my dear but you will find out soon enough" he apeared behind me and pulled me to him sinking his fangs into my neck" i screamed and struggled in his grip until i collapsed. 

 iwoke up in kyu's cadge. he was worried and smothered me in a hug.

"kit you needto understand what is happening. he used a curse mark on you and sasuke. his is to draw out his sharungagn more but yours is to draw me out more. "

what do you mean draw you out more? what is going to happen to us? is their a way to reveruse it?
  he looked worried.

no their isn't....after a period of time..i will fuse with you and we will be the kyuubi together. the curse is to make your mind more dominant. i will disappear and my power will become yours."  tears ran down my face.

"w-what if i let you out .will you service then????" he shook his head.

"that will jsut make the process move faster...you must understand. i will still be here but...but my consciousness will be gone...i will be like your contus instead of me.  i started to cry and hugged him. please dont leave me