Really dirty Harry imagine part 1 ;)

Start from the beginning

You went inside and quickly took off your heels. Your feet were aching. You went to your room to change. You figured Harry was in there sleeping already, so you quietly opened the door. The lights were off. "Yup, he's asleep." You thought, closing the door behind you. You peeled off your tight dress, leaving you in just your thong since you weren't wearing a bra. You left the dress on the floor and made your way to the bed since you were exhausted from dancing. It was really dark, but you knew your room well enough to be able to find the bed. 

You kept walking towards the bed, when you bumped into something, or someone, and fell downwards onto your knees.

"Quite where I needed you to be." You hear Harry's husky voice. 

"I thought you were asleep." Was all you said.

"You thought wrong. You know what else you thought wrong about? You thought I was completely oblivious to your little plan." His deep voice sent shivers down your spine.

"W-What plan?" You asked, pretending you didn't know what he was talking about.

"Save it, whore. If you wanted it rough, all you needed to do was ask." He reached down and squeezed your boobs while chuckling.

He let go and went to turn on the light. You sat there, still on your knees, anticipating what was to come.

"It wouldn't be any fun if I couldn't see your sexy body, now would it?" He smirked slightly. You looked up at him and noticed that he was completely naked with a huge erection. 

He pushed it towards your mouth and said, "If you're going to act like a whore, I'm gonna treat you like one. Open." He demanded.

You did as he said and opened your mouth. He pushed his length in, grabbing your hair to get as much of it in as possible. You gagged as it hit the back of your throat.

Harry chuckled. "What? Can't take it? By the way you were grinding against those guys tonight, you'd think you're an expert when it comes to sucking cocks and being a slut." 

"I can take it!" You yelled against his cock, your words muffled. You pushed more of him in your mouth. You gagged again, but still pushed more inside.

"Good girl. I knew you could do it, fucking whore." He rubs his thumb against your cheek before thrusting roughly in and out of your mouth.

He hit the back of your throat every time. You forced yourself to hold back the gags. After a few more thrusts, you felt his warm cum shoot out into your mouth.

"Swallow it slut." He ordered, his cock still in your mouth. 

You did as he said with some difficulty, since your mouth was so full. 

He pulled you up from the floor and threw you roughly onto the bed. You landed so you were laying on your stomach. You started to roll over, but he stopped you.

"No, stay like that."

You heard him rummage through a drawer. He came back with two pairs of handcuffs. He put one on each wrist and cuffed the other end to a bed post.

Suddenly, you felt his large hand smack your ass. You hissed from both pleasure and pain. 

"You're a whore." Smack. Smack. Smack.

You moaned a bit. Harry is so sexy when he is rough.

"I'm s-sorry." You moaned out.

"But you're my whore." He said, smacking your ass again, this time much harder. 

You jumped a little bit, your ass still stinging a bit.

He chuckled. "Did I hurt you baby?"

He rubbed your ass cheeks and leaned down, giving each one a kiss. 

You moaned.

"Love the thong by the way. But it's gonna have to go now." Harry uncuffed you and flipped you over before recuffing you to the bed.

He tore away your thong, leaving you completely naked. He kissed down your body, stopping to suck each nipple, and made his way to your already dripping center. 

He kissed your clit, causing a moan to escape your lips.

"Haz, please." You begged.

"One rule: Don't cum until I say you can. Or you'll get punished."

Author's note: To be continued...

wanted to make this one a good long one so i decided to make it two parts. Hope you like!