25 - 38

XXVII. The Boba Fett

Just like Boba Fett, these players use lots of gadgets that make us go: "WTF?!" when they're used in battle. You'll be hitting these guys and they'll almost be dead and all of a sudden they'll go Mekansm, Manta Style, Hex, Dagon and own you up. Then when your allies arrive to try to finish him he'll go Blink Dagger, Lothar's Edge and then Boots of Travel back to fountain or something to that effect. If you've ever seen someone all of a sudden activate a Necronomicon in a pub game you know what I'm talking about.

Next thing you know they'll be flying around with a jetpack firing lasers at everyone.

Strategy: Be ready for the unexpected.

Preferred Heroes: Tinker, Techies, Inspector Gadget

XXVIII. The Assassin

If you are against these types of guys, RUN. These guys are gank leaders and some also fall into the Pitbull category. They have a strategic outlook on everything and use all their cunning and wisdom to demolish the enemy team because they know what works and what doesn't. They have a tendancy to be the guy that says the battle plan and the first to ping at the enemy. Silently they move in the shadows helping there team approach and assasinate you. After they are done, they tend to say little and frantically try to stop a push, organize another gank without acknowledging there heroic feat, if it is destroying the matrix or defeating the whole team by themselves.

Strategy: Get a backup plan to escape eg. Blink Dagger or Lothars Edge.

Preferred Heroes: Morphling, Vengeful Spirit, Furion, Spirit Breaker, Queen of Pain, Phantom Assassin, Gondar

XXIX. The Mystic

These are the guys that will look for an illusion rune, pick it and fool you into thinking that the illusion is them and unload all your beautiful spells on the illusion. After that, theyll most likely come with a companion but sometimes prefer to come alone.

And the next moment you know, your HP is down to half, you have no mana, no spells to use and youre slowed to half! but wait thats not all of it. They also have a high sense of organisation, so your teammates will come to help only to realise that it was in fact an ILLUSION of the companion, that the mystic moved out of line of sight under your panic and replaced himself with an illusion... which in turn causes your friends to unleash hell on the illusions.

Next, the mystic and his companion (the companion is most likely an objective guy that follows orders, a team member and likely irl friend of the mystic, since mystics need a high level of competence and trust from their companions) ambush you, kill one guy with attacks and unleash their spells on the next. They run back, into thinking you can kill them, and then youre hit by an epicenter. Needless to say, these foes are hard to defeat, as they are usually very creative with everything from gameplay to items. No matter what you do, sometimes it seems you can never overcome them... mercifully, they are extremely rare

Strategy: Use observer wards to detect his plans. Disable him as this will piss him off, since it hinders him from performing the plan. Theres not much more to do other than be very, very careful, and perhaps pray youve got a Mystic of your own of higher quality than theirs.