A new title...

I don't know if you've heard, but #Forfeit is out there and live on Amazon. I love the rewrite so much and hope you do too. If you haven't read it, there are three chapters on Wattpad, and if you want to read the whole thing, it's only 99c / 99p on Kindle. (And if you don't have an actual Kindle, the Kindle app is free - I have it on my phone).

But now it's Distraction's turn. And where am I up to? Well, I sent the version I have on here to my editor. She said lots of lovely things, mad esome suggestions for improvements and then said, "Oh, you need a new title because that one really doesn't work."

*wail*

I love that title and argued passionately to keep it. Laura, my editor, merely said, "Go Amazon search it." And then I got her point. There are 41 books in the Contemporary Romance section alone that use Distraction in the title or as part of the description. Libby and Patrick would have to fight their little socks off to get to the top of that pile.

So the hunt was on for a new title. I waded through Love Spells & Other Deadly Curses, The Broken Ballerina, Sledgehammers & Somebodys, but finally I came up with...

Nearly Almost Somebody

I hope you like it and as soon as I have a few edited chapters, I promise to share them.

With love

Cx