Catch me

I wasn't completely sure what he was talking about but I had a bad feeling it was about last night.

"Sit" he says

"Err no thank you I'm kind of-" I was interrupted by his stern voice.

"Sit" he replied but with more power and force , un like last time he was looking at me over his right shoulder.

I took the seat furthest away from him.My eyes never leaving him, he takes a deep breath and turns around then  takes a seat.

The anticipation was killing me ,I'd prefer he got it over and done with.

He grabbed the glass of ice cold apple juice and took a sip.He's doing this on purpose, I don't cope well in situations like this. Screw it!

"Look I'm really really sorry, I was running and then I was tired so I stopped , then I heard screaming so I went to go see what was going on and then i saw something i probably shouldn't of and then I had the stick and hit you with it , she got away you said I was next so I ran and then I saw you and you said why don't you run, I'm your worst nightmare happened and then you got blood on me so I ran back to the mansion, I'm seriously sorry , it will never ever happen again" I was panting, trying to regain my breath.

Ivan had finished the glass of juice and was refilling it.

"Rogue, I know you don't mean any harm ,but you have a tendency to be in the wrong place at the wrong time,it's a little fucking annoying when you get disturbed during a moment like that , you managed to turn a 5 second kill into a 5 hour kill,just don't let it happen again"

"YOU KILLED HER!" I said a little to loud.

"What did you think I was going to do?, play hide and seek then take her back home?" he sarcastically answered whilst shaking his head.

"Jeez" I quietly said to myself.

I sat there whilst he finished the food, he was rinsing his mouth with some water. I got up to collect the trey but he stopped me ,shooing me off.

The view was amazing , you could see everything from up here ,I stand up from my seat and walk towards the balcony. I was leaning so far over one slip and I would fall to my death.It was a long way to the ground.

"Rogue" Ivan warned.

I turn round to face Ivan. Who was getting up and walking towards me.he was in navy blue suit pants and white shirt with rolled up sleeves.

His face was almost touching mine and I knew what was going to happen but as always I felt to weak to pull away.

He connected his lips with mine,it lasted a couple as he pulled away.

"Why do you keep doing that?" I ask , trying to hold my body weight up and control the butterfly's in my belly.

"I don't know,theres something about you I can't help myself, besides it's not like you're going to do it" he challenges.Im not one to back down from a challenge.

"Well what am I supposed to kiss you?" I sarcastically say.

"Well" he replies whilst shrugging his shoulders.

"Do you want me to?" I ask shyly. This normally wouldn't happen , I would never say this but I can't stop myself.

"Yes" he replies. He has positioned his arms either side of my hips ,trapping me In.

Without a second more I press my lips against his ,I can feel him smiling.

I pull back trying to catch my breath.I sit up on the balcony .

"Do you trust me?" I ask him.He looks at me with confusion.

"Shouldn't i?" he asks.

"Will you catch me?" I ask. He looks at me like I'm a lunatic.

Before he has time to process anything. I take a deal breath and lean back, my body had left the balcony and now was falling in mid air, my hair was flying everywhere and my breathing stopped.

Vote and comment !!!