You Lie (Cody Rhodes) Part One

My name is Becca and I am very well-known WWE diva, my loving boyfriend is Cody Rhodes. Cody and I have been together for the past four months. I am on my way to see him before my match I have against Vickie. Cody is a heel and I am a face that is why I am not in a storyline with him. If I want to be in a storyline with Cody I would have to become a heel. I have been a heel before and I honestly I hated it. So Cody and I had to choice me being a heel or him becoming a face. Neither of us like it so we deicide that we would keep as it is him a heel and me a face. So now that brings us back where we are now. I am standing in front of Cody’s locker room door. I knock and wait for him to answer.

“I’m coming just a min.” Cody yelled from the other side of the door.

“Gezz Cody you act like you haven’t seen me in forever.” I said to him through the door.  The door flung open and I was expecting to see Cody but I find Eve standing there smirking at me. What the hell is going on? I thought.

“WHAT THE HELL CODY!!! WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING IN YOUR LOCKER ROOM! YOU KNOW WHAT I DON’T WANT TO KNOW!”

“Becca it’s not what it looks like.”

“I don’t give a shit Cody we are done! Over! Goodbye Cody!” I say with tears coming down my face. I take off running I don’t really feel like wrestling tonight after what I just show.

“Becca?! What is the matter?” it wasn’t Cody talking it was Cody’s best friend Ted.

“I just caught Cody with Eve.” I tell Ted crying harder. Ted picks me up and holds me trying to calm me down.

“It will be alright Becca you have a match to win then you can tell me everything.” I shook my head and Ted took me over to hair and make-up and they fixed me up for my match.

“Ted do you think you could walk out there with me. You know how Cody is.”

“Yeah sure Becca anything for you. I was thinking since we all have so time off I was wondering would like to come back to Tampa with me. I plan on visiting my folks while we are break you could go with me and we could work out at my dad’s gym. What do you say?”

“I say yes Ted that would great. It would be great to see your dad again I miss him.”

“Good I bet he miss you too.”

“Are you sure Kristen doesn’t mind having me?”

“I am sure she would love to have you, Becca you are basically family to us.”

“Okay as long as you’re sure.”

 “Yes I am sure now come on you have a match to win.” As Ted and I were walk to the ramp I heard Cody yelling for me but I ignored him Ted put an arm around my shoulders and I walked past him with my head held high. My music started to play and Ted and I walked out on stage I did my usually thing.

 “Making her way to the ring a companied by Ted DiBase Jr., BECCA LYNN!” I get up on the side of the ring and Ted follows behind me. He held the ropes down for me and I got into the ring and then Vickie shows her face.

“Excuse Me! I said Excuse Me! Becca you think you are so big and bad than maybe you won’t mind if we have a special guest referee.”

“You know what Vickie do whatever you want because I know I can still beat the living shit out of you!”

“Fine here is our special guest.”

“Whoa-oh!”

“Holy fuck not Cody. Ted make sure he calls it down the middle and I mean right down the middle.”