The First Time

Her name was Alloutte.

I met her while I was at an art class, painting specifically. It was a special class, a drinking and painting class. Were women get together and have wine and paint there feelings. Of course the class was run by a Man. Who wouldn't want to run a class for tipsy, emotional, horny women.?

It was the end of the class, when all of us had finished painting all the pent up frustration in our heads. We sat around, finishing the wine. Alloutte was sitting near me. I noticed her, the way an Art Collector would notice a rare painting by Van Gough. She had long, chocolate brown hair, with sharp green eyes to pair. Her body was nice and toned, tanned too. And her Italian accent was the sexiest.

She approached me, asking me about what I painted. (Which was just a blob of colors.) I explained to her, how I felt lost in life. And she nodded, silently listening. And when I finished, she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly. I could feel her breasts against my back. Confusingly, I became excited. She smelt like soft wine, and she felt like heaven. I wanted to feel more of her.

"Let's get out of here, we can figure all your problems out. I'll help you." She breathed against my ear.

We both collected our stuff, and left the Art House. Luckily, I took a cab here. So I didn't have a car to worry about. Alloutte drove me in her car, an old Mercedes. We listened to classical musical, and talked.

She was 27, single, no children. Moved from Italy to America a couple years back, then made it big by starting a winery. She moved to New York after getting successful, and now lives an easy life. She was also a lesbian.

When we got to her place, I was relaxed. She was such a beautiful person, not to mention so was her apartment. It was modern, clean. I put all my stuff in a corner, while she turned on the fire and poured us more wine.

"So, what is on your mind, hm.?" She asked as she gracefully walked to me, cups in hands. She slipped off her long sleeved shirt, sitting down, her breasts bouncing a little. I couldn't help but stare, and then my eyes flickered up to her face. She giggled, smiling. I lowered my head.

"I have bills to pay, I'm a starving med student, and I'm alone..."

Her smile grew soft, and she scooted closer to me. Her hand slipping into mine, looking into my eyes.

"I feel alone a lot too. Sometimes, I get so alone that I buy a plethora off stuffed animals, just to fill up the space," She hiccuped. "And I know how it is, with bills. I struggled a lot when I first came to America. You'll get there hun, the economy is getting better. And you're bright, smart," she said as she leaned in closer to me. "Beautiful," she breathed against my neck. "Rare," as she kissed me, her soft lips settling upon below my jaw.

I let out a shaky breath, "Rare.?"

She laughed, her hand releasing mine and then sliding over my thigh.

"You're a beauty, you and your short, curly, dirty blonde hair. With those blue eyes the color of the ocean, I could drown in them," Her hand slithered up my inner thigh. "Not to mention you're petite little frame, and that inviting smile of yours."

I went weak. There was a gorgeous girl in front of me, who wanted me. I sighed, my body going limp, submitting to her.

"Is this your first time with a woman.?" She asked as her tongue rolled up from my neck to my lips. I nodded, and she smiled. "I'll teach you what its like to be loved by another woman,"

She retracted herself from me, and told me to get up. I sat up in front of her, and she moved her hands to my waist. Gripping the hem of my silk blouse, she slowly lifted it up and off of me. Examining me, her eyes wavering over my little breasts. She drew closer, her hands wrapping behind my back and unhooking my cherry pink bra. It fell off, and she threw it to the ground. I had to fight the urge to cover myself, my small pink nipples were bare, for her to see. I blushed, and she laid me to my back on the couch.