23

5 hours , 4 movies, 3 bags of popcorn, 1 tub of ice cream, 400 times of Jose whining about how shitty the movie was and 20 times of gaby trying to get us to shut up we finally dozed to a peaceful sleep in uncomfortable positions in our bed.

I woke up , reaching for my sweater when I felt the coldness embrace me, I shivered as I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to serve myself some hot chocolate.

I was drinking my hot chocolate with xtra whipcream when I heard a soft knock upon the door making me groan in irritation as I walked towards it flinging it open to reveal a flustered Niall.

"Arleen, thank god you answered" he said trying to get past me but resulted in me pushing him back and shutting the door behind us, the mug of chocolate in my hand .

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed

"You're mad at me" he stated the obvious

"No shit Sherlock" I snapped taking a sip from my drink.

"You need to understand Me" Niall groaned

"Understand what, that you don't want gaby and basically rejected her?" I hissed angrily, wishing to throw my hot beverage at him but decided against it, I wanted it.

"Arleen, this isn't about you for fucks sake. If Ariana would have found out that Gaby was my daughter she would have gone to the media and spread it out, and that shit was going to spread fast. And Gaby was going to get ambushed by paparazzi trying to get a damn glimpse at the Horan daughter. And if you care about her truly then you should think better that fucking telling the whole damn world that I'm a bastard who left you with your child when in reality you decided to keep it from me" he said in a breath, calmly but with a hint of anger.

I was taken aback, Niall had spoken the truth , I looked at my feet and pouted shamely.

"I'm sorry" I muttered sadly , I felt and arm reach for my chin pulling it toward him to make eye contact.

"It's okay babygirl, I forgive you" he whisper kissing my chin and smiling as he turned and left leaving me flabbergasted

As I watch him leave a wave of nausea overcame me, almost making me vomit as I took hold of my stomach, as soon as it came it went away, I walked back Inside sitting in the couch and feeling quiet dizzy from the sudden feeling.

"Hey babe, you alright ?" Jose asked as he walk down sleepily as he yawned reaching to kiss my cheek and plop himself next to me.

"Yeah perfectly fine" I whisper after I started feeling better.

"Okay then, if you say so" he smiled hugging me as we waiting for gaby to wake up.

"Why were you outside?" He asked brushing my hair off my forehead.

"I needed some fresh air" I said Inbetween teeth , obviously lying, but by the look in Jose I could tell he buy it.

I felt bad for bringing Jose into all my unfought wars, and I felt even bad when a huge rock went flying through the window of the living room breaking it in pieces.

And I knew I should have fought harder before.