Chapter Six

Chapter Six:

(Lexi's POV)

I sat staring out the window down the mountain refusing to even look at Jason. After screaming at each other I had told him that he had to tell me what was going on but he refused to. So I was refusing to talk to him. For some reason I could tell that it bothered him.

Maybe he wasn't completely heartless and actually wanted a conversation after all. 

Like that was going to happen. He talked to you nicely for like five seconds and then he turned into a raging beast because you stated your opinion, and he obviously didn't like it.

He shuffled around in the kitchen, pots and shelves slamming. 

I heard him mutter something under his breath before he I heard approaching footsteps.

'If I tell you everything you want to know, will give me control?" he asked looking down at me. 

I shook my head and watched disappointment cover his face. He was about to march off again when I spoke. 

'But I might just help you.' I told him honestly. 'If these people whoever they are, are as dangerous as you say then you need as much help as you can get. Let’s be honest I have more allies then you so I can help.' 

He ran a hand through his hair before reaching a hand down to me where I sat on the ground. 

'Come on then.' I let him pull me to my feet. I liked that there was no yelling or hate between us, it was simply like two people asking for help from the other. 

I followed him down towards the opposite side of the house, the side that I hadn't visited much. He unlocked the door that i had guessed was his office and let me in. He closed the door behind us before moving to his desk where he pulled out a remote and shot it at corner of the room. 

T's and computer screens began descend from the roof and flash on whilst the blinds closed and lights turned off. I watched in amazement as images of the city I called home flashed before my eyes. As I looked across at all of the screens one caught my eye. 

My house. 

There in clear daylight, just as I remembered it to be. 

As I stood there I noticed something that caught my eye. A group of boys marched out of the house. 

Tyson was in front leading them all, he look different to what I remember.

He was scarier. Obviously he had taken on the place of gang leader well. 

He was doing what I had asked him to do. Looking after everyone, looking after the boys that I called family. 

'What does this prove?" I asked turning away from the screen that saddened me and looked at Jason. 

'Just look at this,' He pushed another button on his remote and the screens changed from images of houses to people. 

There was one person to each screen. All men with evil looks in there eyes. They were the type of people you wouldn't want to see on street, the kind that would make you want to run away from. 

Jason pointed to the middle screen where a man stood smiling down at us. Something was different about him. There was something that made him stand out.

'His name is Damon Fass,' I knew who he was straight away. The leader of the most dangerous gang in the world. I had heard stories about him, about things that he had done to people just because he didn't like something about them.