Chapter 58

The car comes to the sudden halt as out of nowhere someone jumps in front of it.

Enzo curses as he looks out to see who it is, only to find a distraught looking Rose.

Rose snarls at them before yanking the door off of the car.

"Where is my son?" she yells at Enzo who looks at her in bewilderment

"What are you talking about?" Enzo asks as he along with Connor gets out of the car

"Gio, where is he? How could you let them take my son?" she screams at him in frustration

Both Enzo and Connor look at her

"Gio is yours?" Connor raises a brow

"Of course he is, how could you let them take him huh? Where were your guards?" she keeps shouting at Enzo.

"Wait a darn second woman? We are going to get them back, so just calm down!" Connor holds her still as she tries to attack Enzo

"Fuck, what is going on? How could he be your son?" Enzo curses

"If he was yours then why the hell did you leave him?" Enzo asks running his fingers through his hair

"I couldn't keep him with me; they had found out about him, I wasn't able to protect him. Why else do you think? I had to do that to protect my son, I left him with Erika in hope you will all be there for him but I didn't knew she was no longer in talking terms with anyone of you!

I had been watching both of them ever since, but after he got injured I had to take them away, they were too close to take him away from me. Josh and Neil were there I couldn't keep them around...

I had to even lie to Marco" she cries feeling helpless

"Wait how come Marco comes in all of this?" Enzo asks dreading the answer

"He is the father, my mate" she whispers

"What the fuck?"

"If he was the father then how did he not knew about it all? After all he was in that club and then how did you not know about Vivian?" Enzo asks her, confusion written all over his face.

"About Vivian we just found out just few hours ago, he said he didn't recognize her before when you showed him the pictures, as he just got a glance of her just once...

I had gone to meet him in the hospital you had him in, that's when I found out about Vivian, all this time I thought my baby was safe with Rom and his mate...

How wrong was I, I had send my baby literally in hands of enemy"

"Does Marco know Gio is his son?"

"Yes he does, he found out after it was too late. He did tried to be in contact with Gio through Erika but it was of no use...

Marco may have done terrible things in past but he has changed, he never wanted to do anything with all this. He said he wanted an out but he couldn't leave others to die just yet and that woman had told him the solution for their misery is to gain Crystal's blood once again in their body...

He was just waiting for a chance to get away from everything but he became restless once he found Gio was his son....

Marco, he was loosing some of his senses he was working in the club to make some money so he could buy a house for other kids who has been suffering...

When we found we were mates Marco asked me, to not let anyone know about us, he didn't want anyone to come after me or harm me. We thought once the mating is complete he could be back to normal but he never did...