Chapter 11 - "Where's Niall?"

I could see the bright sunlight through my closed eyelids, as I began to wake up from my tired state. I blinked a few times, getting used to the light, until I could fully open my eyes. Throwing my arms above my head, I stretched my body, then looked at the clock on my bed side table. 9:42. Wow. It was early.

I got out of bed and suddenly felt refreshed and more awake. The tiredness being drained away from my body and replaced with energy.

I opened my door and tip toed down the stairs, trying not to wake anybody. I jumped past the last step, reminding myself that if I were to step on it, a loud creak would fill the house.

Entering the kitchen, I opened the fridge and got out an apple and a bottle of water. I bit into the apple. The loud crunch being followed by the sweet flavors in my mouth, satisfying my taste buds.

The silence of the house disappeared when I heard faint footsteps start to get louder as they made their way to the kitchen. Who was awake this early? I don't even know why I'm awake. I'm never awake this early in the morning unless I have something to do.

I watched the entrance of the kitchen, waiting to see who would appear. A few seconds later, a very tired Niall was standing in the door way, running a hand through his messy morning hair. His expression slightly shocked, looking at me.

"Your awake." Niall observed. "So are you." I giggled at his simple and blunt statement. He smiled coming closer to me and embracing me into a hug. I wrapped my arms tightly around him, making the most of this moment. Oh how I wish this could last forever.

We pulled away, and Niall walked over to the fridge, opening it in search of food.

"Why are you awake so early?" I asked, jumping up on to the counter. Failing to find any food, Niall pulled out some water and closed the fridge.

He shrugged. "I don't know. Why are you awake?" He asked me. "I honestly don't know ,it's weird. I'm never awake this early." I replied. He laughed at this.

I smiled. His laugh was perfect. But then again, what about Niall isn't perfect? He has the most amazing and beautiful eyes I've ever seen. The way they shine and change shades of blue in different lightings.

His hair was so soft and messy. He didn't really care what it looked like too much. Even though it was messy, it was perfect.

Niall's Irish accent defiantly toped everything off. I swear I could listen to him talk all day and never get bored. He could be teaching me about History and I would listen because his voice is incredible. This is saying something, because I hate History.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that not only is his laugh perfect, but Niall is complete perfection.

"Well what are you gonna do today?" He asked, leaning against the counter in front of me. "I'll probably go practice." I sighed.

"What?" I laughed, as I observed Niall's disappointed look. He looked up at me. "I just thought we could do something today.." He mumbled.

"We can do something when I get back." I reasoned. He nodded, still displaying a sad look.

I tried to think of something he could do before I left. "Hey, how about you drive me there?" I suggested. "Sure." He replied, slightly more enthusiastic than before. "Cool. Okay I'll go get dressed and be back down in a few minutes." I said, getting down from the counter and walking out of the kitchen.

I was going to give him a quick kiss before leaving, but couldn't bring up the nerve to do it. We've only kissed once, and it was yesterday. Plus we haven't even talked about it. Now that I think about it, we haven't even talked about the fact that we're dating now.