Chapter 15...

7:59

                       Prince's POV~

Damn gun. Can’t even hold it right without shaking.

  I held it sideways in the air, testing my strength, aiming for the target in front of me.  I scrunched my eyes, focusing on the direct mark. I shifted my position, now holding the gun a different way. It took me almost 5 minutes to actually try and shoot something. "Come on Man!" Marcus exclaimed, hitting my back, hard. "What, you a chicken?"

I shook my head.

"That’s what I thought!"

I took a deep breath and set my finger on the trigger.

"I can’t do this. Oh lord I can’t do this" I thought, closing my eyes hard.

I have to.

BOOM!

~

Nstausha's POV~

 I decided to take a little walk out from Craigs house. I just needed a little time to think for myself.  The pain still lingered in my body, and i just wanted it to flow away from my thoughts. The streets were dark but the street lights lit up few places. I looked around at the closed stores and lonely streets. Thats when i heard this loud booming sound. right near me.

I jumped and fell to the ground, covering my head. "DAMNIT MARCUS!" I heard a familiar voice yell. Out came prince from an alley, running towards me. My eyes widened at the sight of the gun in his hand. "Nstausha... what the fuck?!" she questioned. "YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN SHOT!". I stared at him, unable to say anything. My thoat hurted too much to speak.

Sudden blood gushed out of my mouth, all over my hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicole's POV~

I knocked on the front door, figuring that Diana and Tyler were home. Instead, 5 minutes after ringing numerous amounts of times, i finally grabbed the keys out of my pocket. I unlocked the door and went inside.

"The usual" I thought. The usual smell, look, and mood.

                 I started to drag myslf up the steps right before i heard a sound. A sound of words coming from the living room. Its ounded as if more than one person was in there. I poked my face to the entrance....

                 And guess who i saw there....