Will You Be My ... ?

Brie’s P.O.V

Kim leaned over and looked aimlessly at my phone that I was typing away on.

Kimberly released a loud sigh, which is something she does when she is bored. "What you doing?"

"I am sending Colby a text message, which basically confesses that I wrote the article."

A gasp escaped Kim's lips. "What?! No, it’s supposed to be a secret! I wanna see him search high and low for the person that wrote that article!"

“I ... I think it would be better to come clean to him. After all the only people that seem to know we wrote it are Mason, Sheldon, you and I. Right now, I’ve got a feeling that if Colby tries to find who wrote it, he will go to Sheldon, since he is after all the head of the newspaper staff. And, honestly, I don’t trust Sheldon to keep the secret that I wrote it.”

“You don’t trust Sheldon? Yet, you trust Mason?”

“Mason and I talked after school, and he is pretty cool guy ... It’s just Sheldon has never liked me, or you, why should he keep our secret?”

Kim bit the bottom of her lip, which was something she tended to do when she was mad or holding back from saying something. By the fire swirling in her eyes, I could tell that she was outraged about something. “What’s wrong?”

Kimberly looked at me, “I’m pissed off that you don’t believe Sheldon! He stood right before you and said he wouldn’t tell a soul. Yet, you are too caught up in the fact that you believe that you and Sheldon are two different people that hate one another.”

“We are two different people and we do hate one another!”

Kimberly stood up from the bench we sat on, and stomped her foot, which meant she was really mad. “Why can’t you take you head out of your ass for one second and realize Sheldon doesn’t hate you. Yes, he might think you’re annoying. But, hate, no. Yet, you live in this world where nerds are enemies to you and me. But, I don’t find that so, and you need to grow up and realize that your way of thinking is twisted and wrong!”

I blinked a few times before furrowing my eyebrow, “where the hell is this coming from?” 

Kimberly looked at the ground and bit the bottom of her pink lip so hard that I was surprise it wasn’t bleeding. “...I haven’t been honest with you Brie ... I’m ... I’m seeing someone.”

A smile crept on my face, “really?! Who?! Let me guess, Elliot?!”

Kimberly shot her head up and shook it violently, “no! No! It’s ... It’s ...”

“Brie, we need to talk.” 

Looking to my side I saw the one guy I kinda wanted to avoid today: Colby. 

“Ummm, I have to go to Spanish tutoring,” I lied with a sweet smile. 

Colby released an audible exhale, “The school is locked, and there is no going inside. You’re stuck outside, and we need to talk.”

“Colby, there is nothing I need to talk to you about. I think the article said everything. Plus, I’m talking to Kimberly.” I stated.

“Who?”

“Kim-” I turned to face her, only to find she was gone. “Well ain’t that convenient,” I sarcastically commented as I glanced back over at Colby.

“Brie, I need you to listen to me when I say-”

“I don’t and won’t listen to you...”

With a hard turn of my heel, I began to walk away from Colby. 

“I didn’t put that video on the T.Vs.” 

I stopped in my tracks and let a quizzical expression cascade over my face in confusion of his words. I heard footsteps behind me slowly make their way towards me. Soon, Colby was in front of me with a serious look on his face. 

“I did, however, put a camera in your living room. It was going to be a prank. I informed Elliot of my plans with the camera. I also told him that I was going to be gone yesterday during 4th period, and I asked if he would get the camera and get some embarrassing video of you on the T.V ... But you see I instructed him to do this all before you had that talk with your mom after she caught us kissing ... Admittedly, I overheard the conversion, and got mad that ... that ...”

“You were mad about what?” I asked. 

“You told your mom that you weren’t a ... a...”

Realization flooded over me, “you were upset that I wasn’t a virgin?”

Colby gazed away from me, as if avoiding my eyes. 

A chuckle escaped my lips, “So let me get this straight ... One, you put a camera in my living room. Two, you got Elliott to take the camera out of my house, yesterday, so he could put some embarrassing video of me on the T.Vs at school. Third, we started to kiss the day before yesterday, got caught and I had that talk with my mom. Fourth, you over heard and got mad that I told my mom that I wasn’t a virgin. Fifth, you were so mad, that you forgot to tell Elliott to not get the camera.”

Colby looked like he was deep in thought before replying, “uhhh, yeah ... I completely forgot that the camera was there and that Elliot was getting it the next day for me. Even then, I thought that he would have told me what he was going to play on the T.Vs for me. But in my absence he kinda took over...”

“Even if it was a video of me doing something else, I’d still be pissed, I hope you know that.”

Colby rolled his eyes, “yeah, yeah ... so do you forgive me for the whole camera and video thing? Because if you do, I might consider forgiving you for that article.”

My lips twitched up into a smirk, “depends, if I forgive you, does that make us friends?”

Colby started to laugh, “hell no can we be friends!” His chuckle started to echo around me. 

An all too sudden frown found my face. 

Colby stopped laughing when he saw my expression. “We can’t be friends Brie ... Because friends don’t kiss each other.”

As confusion sat in, Colby wrapped his warm arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. His head leaned down the closer I got. Within seconds our mouths clashed with one another’s, causing a moan to escape my lips.

It wasn’t but minutes later that we stopped kissing. Even though our breaths were abnormal, we were both smiling like we’d just won the lottery.

“Brie, will you be my girlfriend?” Colby’s husky voice whispered in my ear. 

I looked him in the eyes. A mischievous, evil, smile crossed my face, “are you going to be okay with dating someone who isn’t a virgin?”

Colby tried not to frown, but I saw the corners of his lips twitch up and down a few times. “Only, if you tell me who he is, what grade he is in, and his address.”

“Why?”

“I want to make sure he knows what is mine, and to stay away.”

“Colby, you have nothing to worry about, he is out of the picture.”

“I still wanna know who he is.”

“Not telling you,” I replied. 

I was trying desperately not to laugh for the fact that I was just teasing Colby, for I’ve never had sex. But, I wasn’t going to tell him that...

“Yes, yes you will, because I’ve got your house keys.” Colby stated as he released me and dangled my house keys in front of my face. 

With big leaps I tried to grab them, but he held them higher and higher. "I will give them to you if you just tell me!”

“Never!”

At one point I tried climbing him to get to them, but in the end my legs were wrapped around his torso and I was kissing him. 

As our lips moved in sync, I could tell he was lowering his hand that held my keys. With a quick movement I grabbed them and got off Colby. 

As if I was a child, wanting to play catch, I turned to face Colby and stuck my tongue at him with the keys hanging from my index finger. “Looky, looky, what Brie has!”

Colby growled, “that’s it!”

With a playful smile Colby started to chase after me, as my giggles kept filling the air. 

<><><><><><><><><><><>

I planed this story out, and ladies and gentlemen, there is only about ten more chapter left in this story!!! *Smile Face*

<><><><><><><><><><>

Edited by: Pcgeeksquadgirl (aka Victoria) 

Editors Note: AWWW I love it, and by the way if I missed anything in a chapter as far as editing please let me know!