Chapter One:

Chapter One:

 I sighed as I placed my clean, folded clothes into the dresser of my room.  Ginny had her clothes and room back as I'd been borrowing it while she was still at school, and I'd been moved to Percy Weasley's room.  I'd never met him but his room was meticulously clean, all his old clothes that he'd never come to get as he moved out were folded to perfection, his bed was made perfectly as well, and it made me wonder what he was like in person.  

Was he as neat and tidy as I could imagine?  

All I knew about him was what people told me or mentioned, and as far as I could tell, he'd chosen to follow the Minister of Magic in his beliefs instead of believing my god brother and his family's beliefs.  That right there gave me an automatic dislike to him, however I tried to make it a point not to judge someone I'd never even met.  

My eyes met the mirror in his room and I instantly regretted it.  I'd been avoiding my reflection so long that I didn't even recognize myself right away.  

My hair had grown much longer, it was passed my shoulder blades in fact, and despite my depression and my body's app

arently dislike of food, I'd put on a good few pounds.  By no means was I fat, or even particularly chubby, but I looked healthy for sure.  My eyes were bloodshot, however, and had deep, dark circles beneath them, and I could hardly keep them open with how tired I was.  

I wouldn't be getting any sleep soon, either, as tonight would be the night that everyone was moving Harry to the Burrow.  As had been explained to me, Harry Potter was in mass amounts of danger and Voldemort knew that he planned to be moved, so we were all becoming decoys.  Well, the younger ones were apparently, while the adults acted as decoys.  

At first, when the Weasley's and I had heard of this plan, the twins tried desperately to keep me out of it and Ginny as well, terrified that we'd be injured or something.  But Harry needed my help and I needed something exciting to do, so I was the first one to agree to it, though they had convincingly talked Mrs. Weasley into not letting Ginny tag along.

The plan was to drink polyjuice potion and turn us into Harry look-alikes.  Though I wasn't sure exactly who all was going to be decoys, I knew for certain the twins and I would be, and Hermione and Ron also, and I'd heard talk that one or two others would as well, though I couldn't for the life of me remember their names, if there was actually anyone else.

I could only hope that I didn't mess up something badly because of my sleep deprivation.  

"Are you ready, dear?  Everyone's getting ready to leave." I turned towards Mrs. Weasley, the only honest motherly figure I'd known in my life and smiled tiredly, nodding. Her red hair was wild and untidy this night, and I knew she was worrying over what would happen tonight.  There were so many things that could go wrong, but we all knew that this is what had to happen.

Harry Potter was going to be the downfall of the Dark Lord, we couldn't let Voldemort get to him, no matter what it took.  

I followed her out into the extremely cramped-looking sitting room where Ron, Hermione, Fred, and George stood nervously, shifting from foot to foot.  Next to them stood Bill, his face was badly scarred from a battle that had happened while I was in Voldemort's possession, but he was unbelievably a sweet man and I knew that even though I had only met him earlier that day.  He was the Weasley's first son, and his fiance, Fleur, was standing next to him, looking at him nervously but lovingly.  They had plans to get married in just four days.

Mr. Weasley also stood in the living room, his balding hair just as messy as his wife's, as if he'd ran his hands through it over and over again.

Next were two men, that while familiar, still scared me upon noticing them.  I knew then as Mad-Eye Moody and Hagrid, the Care of Magical Creatures teacher.  My heart beat unsteadily as I eyed his meaty fists and the whizzing of Moody's eye creeped me out.  I'd seen him earlier today as well so I shouldn't have been surprised but I didn't see him as the type to help in a matter such as this.

A blonde-haired man that I vaguely recognized and the bubblegum pink-haired girl that I knew as the girl who had taken us to Sirius's house way back when and rode with us back to Hogwarts.  I tried to place the blonde-haired man but I couldn't seem to for the life of me.  

Another large man stood in the room whom I didn't recognize in the least, he was tall and wore a blue-purple robe with an odd, circular, tall yet flat hat

Fred and George smiled at me, no doubt trying to ease my nerves as they walked towards me and basically enveloped me.  I sighed, mentally thanking them for knowing exactly what I needed right now before Mr. Weasley clapped his hands.  

"It's time, is everyone ready?"

After everyone had said yes, brooms were handed out for a few of us, while I noticed two thestrals and a pretty large motorbike also in the front of the Weasley's home through a window.  

I took a deep breath as a broom was handed to me and I watched as Mad-Eye Moody walked us outside, casting a charm that I recognized as the Dissillusionment charm around each and every one of the member's who were leaving tonight.  

"The plan is this, Fleur, George, Fred, Ron, Hermione, Mundungus and Lillith will be disguising themselves as Harry Potter through the use of Polyjuice Potion, and then-"

"Where's Mundungus?" The larger, unknown man questioned, his voice almost as deep as Hagrids, yet this man was utterly more commanding.  Another person who I didn't know stepped out of the house, followed by Mrs. Weasley pushing him. 

"I believe this is what you're looking for?"  

Moody grunted, glaring at the new, cowering man before clearing his throat.  

"As I was saying, you seven will be going as Harry Potter and each of you will go with one of us adults.  I will give out the pairs once we've reached our first destination.  Each pair will then head to the seven different safe houses assigned to them out of the twelve available safe houses.  The real Harry will go to the Tonks', Fred Weasley to the Burrow, Lillith Snape to the Black's home..."

My mind jerked as my name was paired with Professor Snape's at the same time that I was told I'd be going to my biological father's home.  I knew how to get there, without a doubt, from any end of England, but that didn't mean I wanted to be there, I didn't want to be near the family that I used to call mine, not ever again.

But it didn't look as if I had any choice. 

The others were given their destination and soon, everyone was taking off into the sky to rescue Harry Potter and bring him to safety so that he could save our world.  

[[A/N: OMFG, I KNOW!! I finally wrote it!  I hope you guys like the starting chapter :)  Let me know by tossing a vote and comment my way!  This story wont be updated regularly, it'll be a bit slow actually, but I hope you guys understand.   Please Please PLEASE let me know what you think of it ^-^

Peace and Love,

iJay]]