Chapter 1

"BUUU" I open my eyes and saw my little brother Tristan stare at me with the hope that I would be scared. "Tristan out of my room, it's Monday today." "But you promise-" "1..... 2...." I counted and heard Tristan running out of my room and shout sorry. "Idiot" I mutter and look at the alarm clock 06:06. I got up out of bed and took out a pair of black shorts and an orange tank top with a Superman symbol on from the closet. When I had dressed in my clothes brush my medium length curly brown hair and washed her face, I went down to the kitchen and saw Tristan sit there with a big smile. "Finally, Lucy!" He said cheerfully, "I suppose you want the usual for breakfast" "YES WAFFLES!" he shout. I shook my head at his 'great love for waffles' and start doing in order batter. When the waffles were done, I whipped cream, and took out fresh berries to him. "Sis, I have a question" said Tristan and watch his waffles. I turned around and look at him. "What is it you ask?" "I asked some of my class if one of their older siblings went to the same school as you ..." I swallowed nervously and knew what this was headed. "None of them had heard about you ..." I was quiet and looking at the floor, "I want the truth. Where are our parents, where are you every day when I'm in school?" "Don't worry about me, Tristan." I said and pretended that nothing had happened. "As I have said. Dad is on a big business trip. Mom is at our grandfather and help him cook and everything, because the grandmother is not with us today. "I hate lying to him but it's the only I can do. "you then?" He mumble."Excuse me?" "YOU THEN!" He said with a firm voice, and look me in the eye. I start to panic, I know he would be angry if I told the truth. I look around the room with the hope of coming up with a lie. "Wow, what time it is, do you want me to come with you to school before I go to my school? 'I asked, trying to avoid the issue. Tristan sigh and went to the door and took his bag. "No, I go alone." He said disappointed and walked away.

I look at the door and sighed. "You would only end up in danger if you knew." Did I say quietly to myself. I heard my cell phone in my pocket. I took out and look at the mobile phone number and answer. "What now?" I said annoyed. "Lucy, Wild West School has a problem." 'Wild West? Is not that the school that Tristan goes on ... '"What kind of trouble?" "It's a gunman in the school looking for you, you'd better hurry on, he has Tristan berating."' T-Tristan ... berating ... no, no, no '"I will as soon as I can" I said and hung up and ran to the garage. I open the garage door and drove 120km / h to Wild West School on my motorcycle which is black and green. 'Tristan hold out I will come.'

When I arrived at the school, where all the school children in the yard and police cars surrounded the area. I approached one of the police cars where the police chief was, he tried to negotiate with the man. "I came as fast as I could. Harry, he has none other than Tristan? "Harry turned and look at me with a worried face. "Unfortunately, he has a girl named Isabel too." He said. I nodded, looking at the school. 'OK, two lives are at stake,' "Do you know anything about him or if there are any other assistants, perhaps?” I asked. "Unfortunately not Lucy, but we thought-" he said but did not continue because I took the microphone from his hand. "I'm here now. Drop Tristan and Isabel, I will come." I said loudly into the microphone. "I'll release them when you're in the school's dinning room." I heard a voice say in the school's loudspeakers. "OK," I said handing back the microphone to Harry and went to school. (LOL (^-^) ) "Lucy be careful, we don't want to lose any lives" I heard Harry shout. "Take it easy, Harry, have I ever messed up" call me back before the doors were closed.

I heard a familiar voice say, "Okay." I look at the man who had tied me and Isabel. I woke up a little while ago of that someone tried to talk to the man. But he just said "You already know who I want" or "I want to talk to your and the U.S. top cop and you know who I'm talking about." I felt Isabel start waking up. "Isabel are you awake? 'I asked quietly. "T-Tristan" she whispered. "Yes it's me, be calm help will come." 'Who will?' "America's best policeman." I heard something clicked and turned my head toward the man and saw that he was holding a gun. "She help will." He said and start smiling like a crazy man. "Are America's best police a woman?" Asked Isabel and turned her head toward the door. There was dead silence until the door to the dining room was thrown open and there stood none other than...

I went straight through the corridors of the school's dining room. "Good thing I remember how to get to the dining room." I muttered. I stop at one of the windows and look out at the front of the school. I saw how all the students' parents hug their children. I saw two parents standing and talking with Harry. They seem really worried. The mother tried to enter the building but were stopped by police, while the father was talking to Harry. 'It is well Isabel's parents' "Tristan, I'm sorry I've been lying all along. But you are not ready for the vicious, yet wonderful world we live in. "I said and continued walking towards the dining room.

I stood in front of the doors to the dining room. And took a deep breath and felt on my stomach where I had hidden my twin pistols. "Now or never," I said, kicking the door open.