Jessie's Chase

Jessie's Chase

Blake is my Only Sibling, but he also played the Parent Role because, our Parents passed away in a Car accident when I was only a new born, while Blake was Two years old.

They had left us with our Grandparents, while they had gone out on a date, though they hadn't returned because a semi truck had fallen asleep at the wheel and crashed into them, killing them in an instant.

So, it's my graduation, the Only Relatives I had in the crowd were Our Grandparents and my Brother, but my Brother's friends were in the crowd cheering for me as well.

I knew exactly who I wanted here and that would be Blakes friend Chase, I have had the biggest crush on him since I was Fourteen.

"Jessica Claire Jones-" I heard nothing else of what my Principle said, all I knew was that I was finally free of High School. I ran up to the stage, grabbed my certificate , shook his hand and did the Air Guitar.

"Yeah, WHOO! GO JESSIE!" Blake cheered and I smiled as I took my place in the line. Quickly looking through all the faces, trying to find a head of pitch Black hair and Blue eyes, no such luck.

Later that day, we headed back to out to our place to party, all I had to do was pull off the Graduation Gown, under it, I was wearing a Purple Layered Tank Top, Jean Shorts, Purple Converse, Purple eye Make-up, My long Brown hair fixed into waves, my signature John Cena dog tags and a Black clutch.

I knew that I wasn't dressed in a Pretty Dress like any normal girl might be for her Graduation Party, but that just isn't me and it never will be me, I prefer to be comfortable.

Of course I had found my Brother and as always he was surrounded by his friends, as he told them some sort of story. "Ah, great timing Little Sis, I was just telling the guys here, that the reason You finally graduated, was because I helped." Blake boasted, I shook my head and jumped on him.

I put him Into a head lock as he grunted and tried to get me off, but I locked my legs around him and held on tight. "Take it back you big idiot! You know I did it with my own talent!" I commanded him, laughing because we were being ridiculous, but I didn't care too much, that's just how my Brother and I are.

Blake pried my legs off of him, tickled my sides, which resulted in losing my grasp On the headlock and he tossed me onto the couch. I quickly rolled to the side and did the Sharp Shooter on Blake, before he could even react.

"Ah, I see nothing has changed, eh Blake? Lookin' good as usual Jessica." Chase spoke up, standing by the fire place watching us as He sipped at something in a red solo cup.

I gasped and immediately let go of Blake, staring at Chase, this can't be happening. "Hehe, I forgot to tell you Chase made it." Blake chuckled and playfully shoved me.

My Brother tended to 'forget' to tell me things, thus him being a doućh bag. I ignored him, as I smiled and ran into Chases arms. Chase always smelled so unique, just so Chase. I breathed in, smelling Chase's Cologne, Citrusy and Fresh, like the ocean.

"I hoped you'd make it Chase, I missed you, how is college, any hot chick's?" I teased him even though it chipped at my heart.

"Ah, you know boring tests and no, no 'hot chicks', none that caught my eye. Any way, I heard you FINALLY Graduated, way to go Little J, I knew you could do it! " He smiled really big and pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

I was sitting out alone on the patio, just listening to the liveliness of all my Brothers friends and staring at the trampoline in front me. "Ah why the hell not?" I laughed to myself, as I kicked off my converse and climbed onto the trampoline.

I was bouncing around and having fun. "Good to see, that a LOT of things never change, you still Wrestle around like a WWE Diva, still love to Bounce around on the trampoline like a five year old and you still look like a Angel." Chase spoke in his husky voice, making me fall and bounce on my butt.

"Oh hey Chase, I-I Didn't see you there, what brings you out here, shouldn't you be catching up with the guys?" I asked him as I turned to him, climbing off the trampoline and standing by the Big Tree that Blake used to climb.

We both Flirted with each other when I turned Seventeen, only whenever Blake wasn't around but it never went further than that. Though I always wished that it had, because I really liked Chase.

"You bring me out here,

because they don't matter, the guys never do, when anything has to do with You." He spoke as walked toward me.

He neared me, his hands rested on the trunk of the tree, he was so close that his body nearly touched mine and all I could smell was Him.

"Jess, do You realize that any Girl I look at, I have compared them to you? You have been my every thought, all I could think about was how crazy I was, for falling in Love with you, when you were only Sixteen." Chase told me as he caressed my face, barely touching me, as if he were afraid I would shatter or dissappear or something.

"I know how horrible that sounds, but no one ever measured up to You, Please Jess, be MY Girl." Chase asked me His breath fanning across my face and I felt tears come to my eyes.

I didn't speak for a couple minutes surprised by his boldness. "Oh my god, are you serious Chase, because if your not I'm going to kick your as-" I was telling him, when his lips silenced mine and he pulled me flush chest to chest.

"Yes, I'm serious, I am as serious, as you are Beautiful. So, will you do me the honors of being my Girlfriend?" He asked me again and I laughed.

"It took you long enough Stud, of course I will, now kiss me, before I say something retarded." I laughed as tears fell down my face and his lips met mine again.

"I love you Jessica, I have for a long time..." He whispered against my cheek, as if it were a secret our secret.

"I love you too Chase, probably as long, if not longer, than you've loved me." I whispered against his lips, before I kissed him again. I was so happy that he was finally Mine, after years of pining after him.

I have loved Chase since I was Fourteen, Now Five years later, I am finally his girlfriend. I never thought someone would Love me, but He admitted to loving me, possibly as long as I loved him and I couldn't be any happier.

Chase is my First love and will be my last. He will see The Worst Sides of me and of course, The Best Of Me, At least for however long he wishes to have me. I am and forever will be Chase's Jessie.