Very, Very, Very Important Announcement

YOU CLICKED, YOU DID IT, CURIOSITY GOT THE BETTER OF YOU, SO PLEASE READ ON:

Hey everyone! I know you probably thought this was an update, and you're probably royally pissed that it's not right about now, but either way- I have an important announcement. And don't worry, I plan on updating MRSR very soon; I've been pretty inspired lately and am working hard on the next chapter, I promise.

Anyway, after the responses I received to the last question in the mini MRSR chapter upload, I decided to make an Ask account.

Since basically all of you know nothing about me besides what's in my bio, I thought this would be a great opportunity to communicate with you guys and, in turn, you could get to know a little bit about me.

And yes, I understand that basically half of the wattpad population has done this, so this author's note has probably prompted lots of eye rolls, but please, realize that I really think this will be a fun opportunity.

I'll answer any questions you guys have about my characters, the plot, where I got my inspiration, how I came up with the setting, anything really. Or if you're not interested in asking questions about MRSR, feel free to ask questions about me in general. Like my favorite types of music, or my greatest fears, or how I deal with writer's block- seriously, I'm up for it all.

So, since I've gotten this out there, I just want to tell everyone from the beginning that I won't give away any spoilers or hints to the story, so you don't have to worry about having anything ruined for you. Also, if you're going to send hate or tell me to update relentlessly, I just won't answer those because I really want this to be a drama free, fun experience where I get to talk to you guys.

And lastly, to wrap this all up, if you guys want to ask me questions, the link to my Ask account is in my bio. It's also right here if you'd just like to copy and paste it:

http://ask.fm/wpelizabethrami

Also, thanks for reading this probably overly-long author's note/ announcement thing, because it means more to me than you guys know. So really, thanks again, because I wouldn't be able to do any of this without you guys!

-Elizabeth

P.S. If you leave your wattpad username underneath your question, I might be inclined to check out your profile and leave a comment! Don't feel obliged to do this, you do not have to whatsoever if you don't want to or don't feel comfortable doing so. Also, expect the next MRSR chapter soon! And if you're interested in communicating with me through something else, my tumblr link as well as my 8tracks link is also in my bio. Thanks again!