Seasons of Love

*italicized paragraph are flashbacks/dreams/mind links/thoughts

OST Rent

Siam’s POV

She looked around seeing the young ones staring at her, “Well, seem like everyone’s here.” she says, “What was with all the commotion about?”

I heard Ximm groan and Anna moved to him, “I am not done with you yet, young man.”

Serenity chuckled, “I shouldn’t have asked.” I grinned, as she moved toward my son. “You must be Ximm.” He nodded, “Man of few words, last time I saw you, you weren’t much of a talker either.”

He chuckled and smiled, “I’m thinking you’re my Aunt Serenity?”

“One and only.” she says, “My, you grew up a lot.”

“Eighteen years is a long time, Aunt Serenity.”

“I know…” she glanced at me. “I know…” I smiled her way, reassuring her that everything was good; she just smiled back and looked at the others. “Well, there are a lot of new faces here.” she says moving away from Ximm, “how about introducing yourselves?”

“Silver.” My youngest says, prouder than his older brother.

“Silver?” Serenity glanced my way, “Seriously?”

“Anna wanted it.” I grinned.

“Well he looks like your dad, doesn’t he?”

“Stubborn chin and all.” Serenity agreed. “Hello Silver, how old are you?”

“Thirteen and three moons.”

“Hmm, you are pretty tall for a thirteen year old boy, aren’t you?”

“Cause I want to be just like my big brother.” He grinned at Ximm, who chuckled and shook his head.

“It would be better that you find who you are, Silver.” She says. “It will make you a better man.”

She then moved to Ashton. “Ashton.” He says. “Sixteen and nine moons.”

“You have as calming eyes as your dad, but your aura is just like your mother.” She giggled, “Very protective.”

“I need to be.” He says.

Serenity raised a brow, “You are your father’s son, Ashton, you can’t question your place here with us.”

He stared at him, doubtful. But he squared his shoulder and looked at her. “I don’t it’s others who do.”

“And that makes the truth different how?” she asked.

“It- uhm… well…”

“Your blood does not make you who you are, Ashton.” She says, “I have vampire blood in me, am I any different from who I am supposed to be?”

“I don’t know, I just met you.” he says.

Serenity laughs, “True… I’ll let you be the judge then.” Then she moved on and stepped in front of Jasmine. “Well, this is interesting.”

“What?” Jasmine asked.

“A little girl for the tough guy.” She chuckled, “You must be giving your dad a hard time, aren’t you?”

“I was told.” She chuckled, looking at Serenity as if sizing her up.

“I guess that is partly my fault.” She says, “Jasmine, am I right?”