Chapter 5

5

Dave glances up on the gigantic grandfather clock on the hallway. It ticked and tacked, the device repetitively makes a tapping sound. It seems that time is moving so slowly. A yawned escapes his lips, as he watched the boys broadly. 

It was Tyler’s idea to head into the lounged to regroup preferably, in Tyler’s perspective it called reflecting. Tyler and the rest of the gang were so preoccupied trying to come up with alternatives means of entertainment aside from clubbing. They didn’t even look up when the waitress came back with their orders.

“How about casino?” one of their friends suggested.

Tyler snorted, “and, what gambled?” he said in disbelief. “Definitely not!”

“How about racing? Or drifting?”One of the boys offered.

Tyler nodded, “Yea. We could ask your cousin, Brandon. He races right, Dave?”

Dave averted his eyes to them and then, shrugged casually. “Sure. Asked him.”  

Fortunately, the café is empty except for a middle aged woman in her thirties, and across from her seat sat a woman who reviled a cleavage so round and enormous that it must’ve put a serious dent in the world’s supply of silicon.

Few minutes passed and they were accompanied by a fair lady, in her twenties. And another girl with her hair pinned up into a bun.

His breath caught in his throat, as he watched her with admiring with eyes. He didn’t even realize that the rest of their group we’re also ogling the same woman.

Madison excused herself and made a beeline going through the comfort room.  When she was just about to walk back through their seat, she spotted few very familiar faces. 

Tyler wolf whistled, “Jesus Christ, am I in heaven or what?” he mumbled, dreamily.

Dave punched him lightly in the shoulder.

“That face is unbelievably sexy that it could have been from the heavens.”

“How about that woman with the huge pair of blossom, did she resembles an angel to you?”  Tyler asked, barely containing his laughter.

Dave shook his head. “She looks like a hooker to me.”

“If that hooker was an angel and that gorgeous woman was the devil herself, hell here I come!” Another one joked.

“If she’s Satan I’ll not only gave her my body, but also my soul willingly.” whispered one of the boys.      

Dave nodded.

“I’ll die happy if she’ll do me!” the boys guffawed. 

“I’m willing to submitted to your ever whim!” Tyler joked.

 Madison didn’t intentionally want to eavesdrop, but when she followed their line of vision where those guys are perverting. It annoyed her. She shoots daggers at them, her eyes sharp as a laser beam. How dare them, they’re perverting over her sister. 

“Pervert bunched of rascals!” she blurted out.

The group of men looked at her. They all had frowned in confusion. Her ears flaming so sullenly, she had said it aloud.  She squared her shoulders, lifted her chin and strode back to her seat like nothing happened.

“Ugh… typical men!” she hissed, seating.

Moments later, once and for all the entire café was left alone just for the people occupying in their table. No more Dave, and his Raging hormones friends.

*

“Thank you for having us.” Erin shook hands with Mrs. Santos. “And I am thankful for your concern towards my sister’s welfare.” She smiled, for the first time in that day.

“It’s always had been a pleasure. Madison is such a great kid. She had a bright future ahead of hers.” The professor mussed. “I’ll leave you ladies, see you at school Madison!” Mrs. Santos waved.

The rest of the morning went on without a hustle. And surprisingly, remotely stick to business. Except, now, unfortunately, Arian was acting like a complete bitch. If she only knew in the first place that she’ll fill-in in behalf for her cousin, Tiffany she wouldn’t have called Erin. Madison snatch up a nervous glance at her sister. Both her palm were excessively soaking wet with cold perspiration. She wipe her clammy palm on the sides of her jeans.  

Erin turned towards Arian. Instead of saying pleasantries goodbyes, Arian just stood there staring at Erin, so Erin gladly returned the favor. She found it hard to focus on her face, because her eyes would unconsciously kept on casting down the direction of her exposed skin, too exposed skin, I might add.

Obviously, Arian wasn’t too impressed with Erin’s looks, either, since she glances down at her gym clothes and Nike sneakers with undisguised disgust.

“Please relay all the information that we talk about to Tiffany, “Madison told Arian politely.

“Whatever.” Arian replies not looking at Madison, and instead reapplying another layer of foundation. “Besides, it’s not like you had so many offers anyway.”

At that thought, Madison couldn’t comprehend how sinfully annoying this woman was.

“I suggest you personally relay what we had talked about to Tiffany, Madison. Can’t let that walking human molded plastic to retain such important information, knowing that how thick her head was?” Erin blurted out, bluntly. 

“How dare you!” Arian said fluming.

Erin laughs unhumorously, “How dare me? Don’t tell me you’re offended,” she waves a hand in front of Arian. “We both knew you owe every goddamn shape and image from surgery.” She countered.

Arian’s mouth popped open, “For your information,” but she was cut off, by Erin.

So much for being civil, Erin thought.

 “You know what, Arian? Shut it, because I don’t buy any of your goddamn excuses.” Erin spat dryly. 

“You are just jealous because you can’t have my Henry.” Arian said snappishly, her low voice whiny and irritated.

Erin scowled at her, “You can’t be serious? Henry? Who the hell? I never knew who is that prick, he’s all yours for all I care!” she said shrugging, indifferently.  

Walking out she wants to someway, administer a physical harm to Erin for humiliating her. Arian squared her shoulders and stood erected on the spot, she slung her bag through her shoulders, bracing herself with the impact. She stepped closer against Erin but ended up hurting herself in the process. Her shoulder crashed right into the wall. Yelping, she sashayed out into the café in four inches spiked heel.

Arian stuttered away down the hall. Her ample, silicone molded butt swung from side to side with each step, every curve evident through her orange spandex skirt.

Erin wasn’t the only one watching her grand exit. So, does Madison. And they exchanged a look, of a mixture of astonishment and merit at the same time.

“That was entertaining!” Madison said chuckling.

Erin nodded, clamping the palm of her hand on her mouth. Catching up a breath, Erin hesitantly looked at Madison. “You wanna come with me? I’m taking Chrome in the park? You know how restless she could be.” she asked, hopeful and Madison agreed happily.

By far Madison didn’t feel awful this morning as much as she predicted it to be. But instead, she was now looking forward on catching up and spending time with her sister.

Project Dave can wait, and as for Lance, She’ll deal with him tomorrow. Or she’ll just have to avoid bumping into each other?