Chapter 6

Anders P.O.V

It was him. The one I feared would come back and finish me off, as the monster behind me had done to my family. I winced as I remembered them as the yearning for them got stronger.

“Can I move my hand now” the deep voice spoke. I nodded my head slightly and the hand was removed. I turned around to face the murderous son of a bitch that killed my family.

“Hello little brother” he spoke to me. I had the urge to spit in his face but the gun in his hand made me think again.

“I may be your brother in blood but only half. I will never, NEVER call you brother”. I whisper yelled at him. He cocked his eyebrow and looked me in the eye.

“You just did,” he said in an under tone. “Also, I don’t like all this attention you’re getting from this girl, and the kindness her family is giving you. Because YOU DON’T DESERVE IT”. He yelled at me.

Then I heard a knock at the door. I looked to were my bastard brother was but he was gone. The door opened and Alex stood their looking at me confused.

“Who were you talking to?” she asked sceptically.

“No one,” I answered to fast “just myself” I quickly added on.    

“Ok.” she answered back as she turned to leave.

“Hey Alex are you ok?” I asked as I saw she looked as white as a sheet. Oh shit maybe she heard what we were talking about.

“No I…….. Never mind”. She said as she walked away.

 Alex P.O.V

As I walked into my room, still angry at Ander for not telling me. But I do think I slightly over reacted if he can tell me because he doesn’t want me to get hurt. But what he doesn’t know is that I can take care of myself. As I zone back into the real world and out of my mind, I notice a note lying on my bedside table. I picked it up and read. YOU ARE A VERY NAUGHTY GIRL PEOPLE WHO KILL THEIR FAMILYS SHOUDN’T BE HEPLED.

Shit, who the heck, I was lost for words. The only thought that went through my head was tell Ander as I went to his door but before I could knock I heard someone yell but I couldn’t tell what they said or who it was, it didn’t sound like Ander. I knocked on the door and waited, there wasn’t an answer so I opened the door. But as I saw him I couldn’t tell him. He looked different somehow he had a look on his face, he looked really unhappy to see me.

“Who were you talking to” I asked

“No one” he answered really fast so I knew he was lying. “Just myself” he added again too fast.

“Ok” I answered as I turned to leave unable to tell him what I had just seen.

  “Hey Alex are you ok” he asks and I turn to look at him. He was being sincere and I had the urge to tell him but I stopped myself “No I……. Never mind.” I turned and left only to hear mum yell

“Dinner’s ready.”

“We are coming” I yell back

I turn to look at Ander.

“You coming?” I ask quizzically

“Oh yeah”

We walk downstairs I could tell there was something bothering him. But I didn’t ask, he would tell me if he wanted to and when he was ready to open up to someone I was here. I just hope he knew that.

We ate dinner in silence and after it was quite late so we headed back up to bed.

Anders P.O.V

We had just finished dinner and we were walking upstairs

“Hey Ander?” I hear Alex say and I knew she was about to ask a question.

“Yeah?” I answer in a tired tone.

“Um goodnight” she says and ducks of into her room.

“Night” I slightly yell back to her

She peeks her head out the door and smiles and closes the door again. I go in my room and see a note and I know who it is from.  I AM GOING TO TAKE EVERYTHING FROM YOU LIKE YOU DID TO ME. I dropped the letter into the drawer of the bedside table.