20 facts

This is dedicated to NeverTrustaDuck. Its because she's awesome. Nah! Its just that she tagged me to do this. So its existence is strictly because of her. But there's no doubt that she's an awesome writer. Go read her stories! You won't be let down. She's also a great person. She has become a great friend to me and I've never met her, that's the amazing thing! I don't have such a good friend even in my real life. She's wonderful and I love her for that.

1. "The voice of life in me cannot reach the ear of life in you, but let us talk that we may not feel lonely"- the story of my life. (Its actually a quote by Khalil Gibran and I think it pretty much describes the present scenario of human race. No one cares about the other, its just a non-ending race of who gets what, when, where and if it is better than most. Its total chaos out there.)

2. I don't believe in anything called "Social Service". It should rather be "Social Duty", as Swami Vivekanand has said "So long as the millions live in hunger and ignorance, I hold every person a traitor who, having been educated at their expense, pays not the least heed to them!" It is not a service you do by helping those less priveleged than you. It is your duty as a human being to help the less fortunate without expecting anything in return. (I'm talking about the people who really need help not imposters.) Charity is selflessness.

3. I have two hearts- one bleeds, the second endures! (Don't tell it to anyone, they may take me to a laboratory, as a research specimen ;p)

4. I really wanted, with my whole heart, 'end of the world on dec. 21, 2012'. But alas, my wish did not come true. (Its my secret desire to see the destruction of humankind. I may be misanthropic!)

5. "I'm not Anti-social, society is Anti-me". I'm just "Fools Intolerant" (They just rub me the wrong way). Sadly, most people I meet nowadays are just that, hence the first statement.

6. I'm in love with nature. Its my heartfelt wish to go live deep within a forest, away from human interference.(Though I myself will be interfering, living there). The purest things are found away from human interference(We are destroying Mother Earth). It can be summed up as, "There is pleasure in the pathless woods, there is rapture in the lonely shore,there is society where none intrudes, by the deep sea, and music in its roar; I love not Man the less but Nature more"- Lord Byron

7. Soul-mate is one of my favourite words. I really want mine! That makes me a hopeless romantic though I don't have any faith in love. I can't read stories without a romantic love present. Though, I don't think there's any left in real life. That's why I live in fantasies. Its the only place where I believe in love. Once, back to life, it feels like a joke, even though I wish to fall in love. I just don't see that happening though. I'm cynical that way.

8. Many people have said that I'm unemotional, like a robot. Methinks the same. I can't bring myself to get emotionally attached to people. Its very easy for me to separate myself from anyone, except my family ofcourse. Or maybe its just that its a way of my heart for protecting itself from getting hurt. Don't let them close, and you won't have to worry about expectations. I have a diamond-heart that way. You can't melt it. Hehe!

9. The above can be the reason I'm very distrusting. I've distrustophobia(No, that's not an actual word).

10. Music is my life!

11. Travelling- that's the best thing! I wish to live a nomadic life(not the ancient way, but yeah). I love travelling. Once on a journey, I don't want it to stop.

12. The person I respect most in my life is my mother(Love u Ma). She's the awesomest person in this whole wide world. I love the relationship between a mother and her child. I want to become a mother someday. Its on my to-do list. I love children!

13. I have a little OCD problem.

14. If I get into an argument or confrontation or fight or similar things, I end up being blank for sometime after that. Its like my brain doesn't want to function. It takes time to normalise and function back.

15. I'm very self-conscious and with very little self-confidence. It makes me weird and awkward.

16. I don't give many expressions with my face. My elder sister says I'm expressionless. But I give a mean blank-face. It can scare people off. People tend to think that I'm arrogant and proud in their first impression of me. Though I'm not. So, generally I'm not a very likeable person.

17. I want a pet dog. Currently my choice is a "Pit-bull". I also want a squirrel. They are cute little creatures.

18. I want to be magical! That's like an ancient wish. I can remember myself wishing to be a fairy or something since I was a todller. Haven't gotten over it, yet. Tinkerbell is my favourite fairy!

19. I can't tolerate being shouted at or anyone talking to me in a raised voice. But with my family, its a tears-in-the-eyes stimulator! That's especially the case if my father raises his voice. Just as he does it, my eyes start leaking. It can be because he hardly ever does that! Same with my mother. I haven't got a beating from my parents ever! I'm a good kid that ways. Hehe!

20. I've a backward story of life as a student. I lived in boarding schools the whole of my schooling life, except nursery. Then when I started college, I was living in my home.

Note: All the philosophical things are the result of me studying ethics currently. Its just made me philosophical too(That's not entirely true, I have been that since long ;p).