Chapter 1 : Prolog. How My Life started.

“Stay here, study for tomorrow, Arasso?!!”

“But..-“

BLAAMM!

A door slammed. I am alone right now, in this creepy room.. I don’t want to study anymore! I’m tired! I walked around and found a way out. The window! But wearing a dress make it a bit difficult to climb. It’s okay! I’m a big girl, I can do it!

Here, I go. I climbed the window and succesfully left that room. I walked again, further, further from the house. Actually, I don’t know where I’am going to go. But finally, I made a decision. To the park where I and mom used to go!

I ran to the park and found that it’s totally quiet. No one was here. Again, I’m alone. At least it’s better than being forced to study right? I walked to the swing and sat on it. I held the chain that hung on the left and the right side of it. Then I went back slowly. When I thought it’s far enough, I pulled my feet and let the swing swinging my body. I felt the air that softly caressed my face. The fresh air, I could feel it, makes me want more..

Suddenly, I fell into the ground. WHY? I’ve never fell from the swing before! Why this time...Idiot Swing! Huwaaa so many problems today.. I hate my life. I hate Appa... I want to be an independent girl.. I don’t wanna go back to that room... I don’t want to study anymore..

Without realizing it, my tears were falling down on my cheeks. I tried to sit again on the swing. And crying. I placed my hand on my face, just trying to hide my tears. Suddenly, i felt something warm on my left shoulder. A warm hand. I turned around to see what’s it. And face of a boy appeared. He’s like 1 year older than me. He wears a sweater, scarf, knitted golves and a cap. No wonder he’s so warm. He smiled at me, and asked me, “Are you okay, crying baby?”

“I’m lonely...” I said, still looking at his angelic face.

“Don’t worry, oppa’s here.” He touched my cheeks and wiped my tears,

“Don’t leave me..”

He was silent, and then, “I can’t..-“ A voice of an older girl came, “Let’s go home.” She said to the boy. He looked at me, sadly, and said, “Good bye..."

"No, please don't say goodbye," I said, ready to let my tears coming out.

"Hm? Then, see you my crying baby," He said, patting my head,

"Can we meet again?"

"Yeah, I promise.."

"When?"

"Someday..."

"BUT where?"

"Here?" he knelt on the ground, held my hands and said again, "Don't worry, I'll be right here for you.." He stood up and went away...

I was all alone again. I was going to play the swing again. I closed my eyes trying to feel the air. but suddenly someone held my shoulder again. I turned around and wished it was that boy again. But unfortunately the 'someone' started to shaked my body,

I opened my eyes. It's a man..

"Miss... Miss... Please wake up."

----------------Narrator's POV.------------

The steward tapped on the girl’s shoulder.

“Miss, you’ve arrived, Welcome to Korea.” He said in english.

“Uh? Um, Okay, Right, five minutes more okay?”, The girl said, half consciously.