Finding Our Inner Wolves.

After our encounter with Horus we simply sat in bed together waiting impatiently for Set to get back. Not once had it occurred to us to call to him via are link but once he got home and heard our story he questioned why we hadn't done it. He seemed to be angry, hopefully he wasn't angry at us.

"How the hell did he get in here? Did someone let him in?" He roared, shouting at no one in particular. "Does that mean he never left my realm?" He snarled once again pacing in front of the bed.

"We don't know Set." I sighed. "Just come sit down and relax."

"Relax? Relax? How exactly do you expect me to relax when someone is threatening to take you away from me and I can't seem to find him anywhere?" He questioned a little too roughly.

"Don't get mad at Decky Set. He's not the one who's at fault here." Owen snapped back.

"I'm sorry. I'm just a little on edge today. I can't seem to figure out how he keeps doing it." He replied as he climbed onto the bed behind me and nuzzled his face into my neck as he wrapped his arms around me waiting for me to say something.

"It's fine. I understand but you can't lose yourself in all of this. If anyone deserves to be angry it's Owen and I. We're the ones who lost our memories and have nothing to go on besides the stories that other people tell us. Do you understand how frustrating that is?" I asked him.

"No, I don't know how frustrating is but I know you're right. I'm so sorry I snapped like that. It's definitely not your fault." He kissed my neck, nipping at it seconds later.

Unconsciously I craned my neck to the side to allow him better access and he took it as he continued to kiss, lick and nip at my neck. His hands began to trail down my chest, across my abs and over the growing bulge in my pants. I hissed in sheer pleasure as he applied more pressure causing me to arch my back pushing my member into his hands.

"You're a tease..." I groaned as he pulled his hand away.

"I just figured you'd want to take off some of these clothes first." He smirked causing my pout to turn into a full blown smile. Owen giggles at the way I quickly try to shed my clothes at the prospect of sexy time with our new mate.

"You too Owen." I smirked as I turned and jumped him, pawing at his clothes, trying to get them off as quickly as I could. He squirmed beneath me but helped me as he kicked at his pants, pushing both the pants and his boxers off as fast as possible. While he did that I pulled his shirt over his head, tossing it to the side.

"Oh Ra." Set groaned. "I have the two most delicious mates ever." He groaned as he crawled forward on the bed. His eyes never leaving either of us as he came closer to us. He wrapped his hands around Owen's weeping member and began to stroke him tortuously slow as he sat up smashing his lips to mine.

They moved together in pure animal like fashion as Owen's pants and moans played like sweet music in the background. I was still straddling his lap as Set continued to bring him close to the edge but never allowing him to go over. 

His tongue swiped across my bottom lip and in an attempt to keep some sort of dominance over this situation I kept my lips pressed together. But one buck from Owen beneath me pressing the back of Set's hand into my own hardened member had me moaning in sheer pleasure allowing him the entrance he wanted.

"Owen I want you on all fours right now." Set barked puling away from me. I was panting hard trying to wake up from the kiss we just shared. Owen scrambled onto his knees and positioned himself in the way that Set wanted him.

It was a turn on thinking about sweet Owen begging and pleading for Set. Looking down at his face I could see the anticipation in his eyes. He was ready. He wanted it, I'm sure Set wanted it and I definitely wanted to see it.