Chapter Four

~ Eleanor

"What's taking the boys so long?" Maxine huffed impatiently, while pacing back and forth in the living room. I sighed. We've been waiting for the boys for half an hour now, and it's a surprise that we girls finished getting ready way before the boys. That was something that happens once in a year, or perhaps never. 

"I'm gonna check on them," I got up from the couch, heading toward the boys' room. 

"No, let me--" Before Maxine could argue with me on who will check on the boys, the Irish one came running down the stairs.

"Hey Niall!" Dani chirped, looking up from her phone.

"Hey girls. You gotta get on the beach and have fun now, management called us and said that we needed to talk about the next tour," Niall hastily stated, ready to turn back round and head back for the boys' room.

"Wait Niall--but didn't you boys just had that talk last week?" Maxine furrowed her brow in confusion. 

He paused for a moment. "Well, uh, you see, management decided to uh change something, I don't know what, that's why we needed to talk now," Niall stammered. He looked like he's so eager to leave already, but why?

Maxine pursed her lips, thinking. In the end, she just nodded unconvincingly. "Okay then... But so that means the three of us will be left alone here?" She looked like she's about to throw up. 

Hell, she's such a bitch. I shall never understand why and what Louis loves about her. 

"Well bitch, you might as well go and drink bleach," I heard Dani muttered under her breath, shooting Maxine deathly glares. I chuckled. Typical Dani...

 "Well--you can go for a swim," Niall suggested, and with that, he took off for the boys' room. Confused, I turned to Danielle. 

"What's wrong with him?" I inquired as I slumped on the couch beside Dani again. She ignored me completely, her eyes glued to her phone's screen. I sighed, craning my neck to look at her phone. She was on Twitter, as usual. 

"Oi," I nudged her with my elbow, and she winced in response. Honestly, this girl better communicate with me or I'll do something she'll regret for not responding. 

"What?" she finally shifted her head to turn to me.

I rolled my eyes, "Well, Miss Moody, sorry to interrupt you but can we go to the beach now?" 

"Whatever. Yeah let's go to the beach. With the bitch... ugh," Dani muttered as she eyed Maxine. She grabbed my arm and pulled me outside the beach house.

"Nice one Dani," I chuckled.

We ran toward the sea, leaving Maxine behind. I felt refreshed as the cool breeze of the wind blew on my face, and I instantly felt excited. Today was quite a windy day, it's almost four in the afternoon. But I don't really care about the weather, I just loved everything about the beach. There was only a few people on the beach, and I think it's great, considering the fact that the five boys whom half the girls in the universe love is just a mile away from us. 

"This is so fun, we've never been to the beach this year 'cause of our damn extra classes!" Dani yelled as she splashed icy cold water to my face. 

I shrieked, rubbing my face hastily. Damnit, it was freaking cold! I glared at Dani before splashing cold water on to her too, laughing. 

~*~

~ Louis

"Niall! You've got the girls to go to the beach?" Zayn's head shots up the moment the door creaked open, revealing a very excited Niall.