Q&A with Rösä

Top 5 most asked questions:

1. Will There be a sequel?

No. Please hear me out, and comment if you get me.

I want to experiment with new characters, create new, cute stories, make new ships, play around with new names and personalities. I mean, if you like my genre and style of writing, you can read Unique, Suck it Up Princess, and my future projects. Feel free too. It's still me, same genre, but different characters. I hope you all understand, and I really wish you will all stick with me through the new tales I create.

But in saying that, these characters may pop up in a new novel I'm writing, which will be in the POV of a different person... but can't say to much now 😉 Kind of like a spin-off :D

Actually, I'm just going to say it. After many contemplations, I've decided Brayden will be in it! I feel like it will be easier, as Brayden doesn't really have set characteristics, so I still fill free to experiment. It will be out... after this book is finished. Title will be revealed in bonus chapter :D

More About Spin off:

None of the characters from He's A Bad Boy, will be a main character in the book, but Brayden's family will be featured in it. It'll be set in the future, when Brayden is all grown up, like 25.

2. Upcoming Projects?

Unique is definitely a book I live working on. I hope you guys will give it a chance. Vote and comment on it if you guys are enjoying it so far. Suck it Up, Princess may be a shorter story than I originally thought, as I may not have as much time to work on it. And of course, the secret spin-off, soon to be revealed. And future chapters may turn shorter, as school is requiring more of my attention.

3. Inspiration for this book?

Honestly, I'm a daydreamer. And it's not always a good thing, but in this case, it is. I tend to wander off into space all the time. I also love reading and writing. English is my favourite (and best) topic at school. So whenever the randomest ideas pop into my head, I have to write it down. This isn't my first book, but it's the first one I liked and stuck with. All you old fans might remember the countless other books I've uploaded and deleted. I even had a book called 'A Teenage Tale' that I uploaded 31 chapters of, but after reading it all, after a lot of thinking, I realised how much I really disliked it, and I knew it wasn't my best effort, so I deleted it. It had only 70 000 reads all together. It might not seem like much now, but it meant a lot to me back then, and I knew that I would rather have my fans read my best efforts only. So He's a Bad Boy came along. At first, it was not titled that, seeing as how many bad boy books there were on wattpad, but I realised that it was the only title I liked. The inspiration was basically a random daydream I had, which I plotted down. And voila, a book I actually liked doing. And after that, I went with the flow, letting my mind choose what Nate and Abbie's next adventure will be.

4. Writing Tips

I get asked this a lot, whether it's through private message or on chapters, and I think it's a very vital subject to address.

Firstly, don't feel like your writing has to imitate anyone else. Your writing reflects how you perceive the story in your head. It can be completely filled with detail, or lack detail and be based more off dialogue. It can have long chapters, short chapters, a cacophony of intricate words or use simple words. It can be amazing either way. The beauty of a book is in the eyes of its beholder (haha). Honestly, it depends on your audience, on whether or not they like it.

So be true to yourself, write how you feel like the book should be written. Don't copy someone else's work. Take inspiration, but always be true to yourself.

5. Books that have had affect on me and made me write.

The Hunger Games trilogy will always be a book I will forever be grateful for reading. It's what got me addicted to reading. Like yeah, I used to read before that, like Geronimo Stilton or Rainbow Magic, but it was a small hobby. But after I read THG, I was addicted. I went as far as taking the book into the toilet with me (lol). And after I finished that, I craved that thrill and excitement I got from reading that trilogy, and voila, now I have a bookshelf stuffed with books.

10 random questions I liked:

1. Which Character I am most like in the book?

Probably Victor (remember the excitable twin?). Yes, that's me, the girl who goes to the aquarium to look for 'Nemo' and 'Dory'. That part of the story was based on real events that happened to me :D

2. Which character would I have a crush on from this novel?

Probably Nate haha. I would love me a bit of Nils Butler, and Nate is also v adorbs. I like it.

3. Favourite Movie

There are so many, but I've watched 'She's The Man' over 15 times, so that would probably be at the top of the list.

4. Favourite book on Wattpad?

'One Night With The Prince' by mamie1990. It's getting publish, so it might be removed soon.

5. Would you ever want to published.

That would actually be a dream come true, to be honest. And with all the support I get from you guys, It scares me somewhat to wander that I could broaden the spectrum of readers that enjoy my book even more.

6. What happens to Nabigail in the future?

Epilogue will explain that. And you might even see them pop up in the spin-off...

7. Would I go out with a stranger?

No, I don't ever plan on doing that. Not saying a stranger couldn't ever become my boyfriend or something, but I'd need to know them better than that to date them. I am not someone to trust easily, so if I meet a stranger, who asks me out, I'll probably want to explain to them that maybe we could be friends first. Like in that case, friendzone wouldn't be a bad thing. Like I personally would want someone that I like on a friendly basis. I mean, friendzone can be a good thing, depemding on how far into it you are. I wouldn't feel comfortable trusting a stranger to just 'take me out'.

8. Favourite Authors

I have so many, but here's a list of a few:

Wattpad:

- mamie1990

-LaurenJ22

-donotmicrowave

-kauigirl

-sweetbunch

- xXdemolitionloverXx

(Tell them I love them if you can haha)

Outside of Wattpad:

- Richelle Mead

- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

- Suzanne Collins

- Cassandra Clare

- Rachel Caine

- Melina Marchetta

- Geronimo Stilton (still love him, he shaped my childhood)

9. Chicken or the Egg?

The egg came after a bird and a dinosaur frickle frackled and created the animal we know as a chicken :D

10. Do Nate and Abbie do it?

Yes. The proof will be in the spin-off ;)

And Remember that next chappie is Epiogue ❤️❤️

Byeee